• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was your last "wiki walk"?

Blood plasma > Blood fractionation > Autoimmunity > Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis > Myoclonus > Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy > Efalizumab

I did a Doctor Who one on Wikipedia a while back, following the release of the Doctor Who x Magic the Gathering Commander decks. Did you know that K9 actually got his own show?

More recently, I was on TF wiki's classic "Ruined FOREVER" page and found a link to an archived equivalent page on Wookiepedia. (It's not on the live wiki anymore.) Cue Wookiepedia browsing, and then Wikipedia browsing about Wookiepedia.

i looked up rafflesias i think, two days ago was it? to research the differences between subspecies. don't even ask me why, because i have no idea why i was curious about this either :V
it ended up with me researching animals that had gone extinct within the past few years and why, so something of an enlightening if not depressing read. spoiler alert: a lot of the responsibility falls back on us humans

Back
Top Bottom