• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
I'm kind of tempted to give Demon Slayer a go, just to see what the hype is all about. And maybe Cells at Work! if I can find it.

Plus, this streaming service owned by one of my country's main TV networks recently got the rights to a few anime titles, including Cowboy Bebop, which I've been interested in checking out for a while.

Last edited:
The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Two: The Wonderful Adventures of Nils and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, both 80s anime adaptations of the famous books. Both are streaming on the website RetroCrush right now.

Let's go hunting
Reaction score
Currently watching eight different series so it'll be a while before I can start multiple new ones, but three shows are getting close to ending so I'm thinking between two choices.

First one is Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement-, I have a soft spot of series basing their characters on real people and I have a feeling I'll like this one like I did with BSD a while back.

Second is pretty daunting tbh, but my brother is pushing me to try out the anime adaptations, that being the Fate series. Honestly my knowledge of it is strictly from the Stay Night VN and the Grand Order mobile game. Doesn't help that there's many different opinions on where to start (my brother said to either start with Zero or any other installment since I played Stay Night, but some of my friends said no and start with Unlimited Blade Works...). I don't know if anyone here watched them or not but a third opinion on watching order is appreciated.

Reaction score
I would like to watch the second season of Re:Zero after I finish the anime series that I am watching now. I am currently watching Laid Back Camp and Demon Slayer.

Standing Out
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Thinkin' about starting Digimon Xros Wars once I finish up with Legend of Korra, which I may or may not actually wind up finishing 'cause S1 was bad.