• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

I just started rewatching the dub of Show By Rock, started Hamefura, and really need to watch Gunslinger Girl and Land of the Lustrous, especially the latter, since I own all the manga volumes that have been released in the US so far.

Just the other day, I started watching Run with the Wind
Kaze ga Tsuyoku Feiteiru
as my new fill for a sports anime. I've been really enjoying it so far (managed to watch 3 episodes). So far... it's been quite interesting.

Run with the Wind seems to have a similar approach to their main characters as Tsurune
Tsurune: Kazemai Koukou Kyuudoubu
(A show I recently watched and absolutely adored), where the main character has some form of anxiety or general fear of participating in the sport in question (this time Running). Unlike in Tsurune though where the main character was unable to participate, in Run with the Wind our main character refuses to participate in any group based activities, limiting himself to running by himself. Metaphorically, running away from his own issues, with running.

The cast of supporting characters also seems to be quite interesting, being a big group of 10 this time. But time (aka more episodes) will have to show their true colors before I can say more about them.

Restaurant to Another World, I've been meaning to watch it when I first heard of the adaptation but other series and life had got in the way. My brother liked it so it must be pretty good, it's only 12 episodes so it won't take long to finish at least.

Antique Bakery, I've read the manga years ago and really enjoyed it but never got around to watching the anime adaptation. I'm hoping it isn't too different but I'm sure I'll enjoy it regardless, once again 12 episodes so it'll also be a quick watch.

Let's see... aside from finishing One Piece, I also need to finish Perrine Monogatari, Codebreakers, Yatterman and after that I'll maybe watch Ashita no Joe.

Does somebody know how to deal with long runners?

After I finish Vinland Saga (four more episodes, amazing series) and Senyuu (just started, really like Ross), I'm thinking of watching BANANA FISH; though it'll be alongside Fire Force season 2, Black Clover, and Monster Girl Doctor of course.

If we're talking about new anime, most likely The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2, since that's the only anime I really like right now that I know is getting its second season (or at least know when it's release date it). Hopefully it'll be in Winter 2021 (aka: January) like when Shield Hero first debuted. At least this time I'm aware of it and will be able to catch it when it first comes out instead of needing to binge watch it to catch up (when I first got into the series it was around episode 20, which is the story of my life when it comes to new anime).

If we're talking about old anime... I have no clue. Maybe I'll dig out my old Zoids Chaotic Century DVDs for a change of pace, as it is my favorite anime of all. Though I have been on a Monster Rancher kick lately, too, so pulling out those DVDs a possibility, too. I'll just have to see what tickles my fancy at the time.

After I finish BANANA FISH I'm thinking of either getting to Senyuu 2, The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. season 2, or Inuyasha The Final Act. The last anime I actually watched the first few episodes of but had to put it off due to life at the time, but luckily I'm getting more time to watch more series so I'm finally going to be able to finish it soon at least.

Touken Ranbu adaptations.
Touken Ranbu series is so good, I like the Katsugeki adaptation and can't wait for it's movie as well. The browser game is good fun too imo.

Now that I finally finished Land of the Lustrous, I'll probably either finish watching The Demon Girl Next Door or the English dub of Show By Rock season 2. I really want to get around to rewatching Haibane Renmei, though! I haven't seen the show in years!

Almost done with Inuyasha The Final Act, afterwards I'm gonna watch The Misfit of Demon King Academy since it just finished last month. Looks neat and heard that it's funny though it apparently rushed the last two episodes, but whatever still looks good anyway.

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! is probably the one I'll watch after, but I also want to try and get back into Shaman King again after not finishing it a while back (plus I want to finish it before the reboot comes out next year). Either way those two are a tie after Demon King.

Finally getting around to watching tower of god & demon slayer, also planning to checkout any new interesting seasonal anime.

Back
Top Bottom