• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

I'm kind of tempted to give Demon Slayer a go, just to see what the hype is all about. And maybe Cells at Work! if I can find it.

Plus, this streaming service owned by one of my country's main TV networks recently got the rights to a few anime titles, including Cowboy Bebop, which I've been interested in checking out for a while.

Last edited:
Currently watching eight different series so it'll be a while before I can start multiple new ones, but three shows are getting close to ending so I'm thinking between two choices.

First one is Bungo and Alchemist -Gears of Judgement-, I have a soft spot of series basing their characters on real people and I have a feeling I'll like this one like I did with BSD a while back.

Second is pretty daunting tbh, but my brother is pushing me to try out the anime adaptations, that being the Fate series. Honestly my knowledge of it is strictly from the Stay Night VN and the Grand Order mobile game. Doesn't help that there's many different opinions on where to start (my brother said to either start with Zero or any other installment since I played Stay Night, but some of my friends said no and start with Unlimited Blade Works...). I don't know if anyone here watched them or not but a third opinion on watching order is appreciated.

I would like to watch the second season of Re:Zero after I finish the anime series that I am watching now. I am currently watching Laid Back Camp and Demon Slayer.

Watching six current airing series right now, so when they end I have four anime I'm thinking of getting to (or I might watch all four at the same time anyway, not sure).

First one is Haikyuu!! To The Top part 1, yeah I still haven't finished season 4 for this series (a lot of other anime I was watching plus real life; and I still need to fully read the manga). But after finishing 2.43 my need to finish HQ got stronger lol (especially since I already love this series too).

Second is Backflip!! I need to get into some gymnastics series since there already isn't a whole lot as it is, especially when it comes to male gymnastics. But this one looks so good and character designs look great as well.

Third is To Your Eternity. Story sounds neat about an immortal sent to Earth that takes the form of whatever or whoever that leaves a strong impression on it. The artstyle of the manga and visual key art got my attention, especially with Fushi's arctic/nomadic-like design. But after reading what it's about it sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

And the fourth is Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie, I know this one is based on the game of the same name that is still in development apparently, though I have played Itoshi no Chocolatier (Chocolate Temptation) which Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie is a spin-off of that takes place in the same universe (Mitsuki is a main character in this anime, and the other Aoi brothers also make cameos; though the artstyle is vastly different so they almost look unrecognizable). Looks fun and cute, been looking for more otome based anime to watch for a while now.

I've been trying to make time for the Digimon Adventures reboot, but I keep putting it off since I dunno if it'll even be worth it considering that 99% of reboots end up being trash imo. I also want to finish AoT, but the ending of the manga left a sour taste in my mouth so I'm on the fence about finishing the anime.

I've been trying to make time for the Digimon Adventures reboot, but I keep putting it off since I dunno if it'll even be worth it considering that 99% of reboots end up being trash imo. I also want to finish AoT, but the ending of the manga left a sour taste in my mouth so I'm on the fence about finishing the anime.
Doesn't help I've seen lots of mixed reception towards Digimon Adventure 2020, especially regarding some changes apparently; though I might watch it sometime after it airs to see how well it handles anyone that isn't Tai/Agumon and Matt/Gabumon. Also agree with AoT, I mean I might still watch Final Season part 2 just to have it completed on my list, but I really didn't like the ending of the manga much either, narrative and character wise.

Apparently the 1979 Kinpatsu no Jeanie anime, since a fansub group I follow just randomly subbed the entire series, and that series is even more obscure than the 1990s version!

When it comes to things I haven't already started, I've been recommended That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S1&S2 a lot, but Sword Art Online left a bitter taste in my mouth when it comes to isekai

As for things I've started but barely watched (less than 5 episodes), I should get a move on with Tropical-Rouge PreCure and Lupin III Part 4

Oh yeah and Journeys too

While I'm still going to get to the multiple series I previously mentioned last month when my current shows end (which isn't too much longer), there's a new one I'm definitely going to watch when it airs.

That show is The Case Study of Vanitas. I haven't read the manga yet (as it's still currently ongoing) but I recently was alerted on AniList that the anime will be airing in 21 days, and it's by the same woman that created Pandora Hearts! I love that series, both manga and anime (and it's specials), and I have high hopes that this new series will be just as great. So once it airs I'll be on it fast, it's also going to get a second cour so I'll be watching that one too ofc lol.

After I'm done with my Kuroko's Basketball rewatch, I'm thinking about trying out Little Witch Academia. It looks cute, and after seeing so many LWA fans flock to The Owl House, it feels like a sign that I should give it a shot.

After I finish three out of four of the shows I'm watching, I'm thinking of finally getting back to and completing Black Cat and/or Monster. Much like Kyo Kara Maoh! I only watched both halfway through when I was younger, so I think it's about time for a partial rewatch and a actual completion of both.

I also actually need to get around to finishing both parts of Haikyuu To the Top as well, so I'll probably watch the first half alongside the other two series I mentioned.

Going to start rewatching/finally completing Monster tomorrow, I remember some of the pacing being not as great compared to the original manga, but I still enjoyed it a lot from what I remembered.

I'm also thinking of finally getting around to Dramatical Murder tomorrow as well, I guess I'll see how it compares to the original game then.

Back
Top Bottom