• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Going to check out Beck soon. I'm currently reading the manga and while it's really good and I'm enjoying it, manga about music are always kinda weird given you can't hear the actual music :confused: And I've been told the soundtrack to the Beck anime is quite good.

Now that my blu-ray copy of Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics season 2 arrived in the mail, I'm going to watch the rest of that whenever I have time to do so, or when my parent's aren't hogging the den, where my BR player is.

Once I finish my current shows, I'm thinking between either Gasaraki and the fourth season of The Seven Deadly Sins. I've been meaning to get to the latter sometime anyway, and the former is a recommendation from my father, so not sure which one I'll get to first.

Of course I also want to get to Record of Ragnarok sometime as well, though I've heard some less than favorable reviews of fight scenes being just static images and animation being really poor, but it has made me curious tbh. There's also another recommendation I got but from a friend earlier, that being Reign: The Conqueror, my friend says it's pretty weird and that I should give it a shot just for the experience.

I already had my eye on Komi Can't Communicate for a while, but since this weekend I've been reading the manga, and aside from a few minor gripes I already love it so much :bulbaLove: I really can't wait for the anime adaptation in about three weeks.

In terms of the fall season, this is all the anime I have my eye on.

Demon Slayer Season 2
Jojo Part 6
Komi-San Can't Communicate
Faraway Paladin
Blade Runner: Black Lotus
Lupin III vs Sherlock Holmes
Kyoukai Senki
Digimon: Ghost Game

Quite a lot for me when you also factor in shows that continue on from the last season.

I REALLY need to go back to Edens Zero and Shaman King (2021). Watched only 2 episodes of Edens and 3 of Shaman King lol, then lost my will due to personal reasons. I'm also wanting to go back to Digimon Adventure:, One Piece, Fortune Dogs, Sailor Moon, etc...

For a while, I've been thinking about giving Lupin III a go after being recommended it by some friends, but I'm not sure where to start. I know that the manga's had a hard time getting an English release and none of the streaming services in my country have any of the anime.

I've seen Castle of Cagliostro, but I've been told it's not considered a true Lupin III story by some due it being more family-friendly than the source material.

For a while, I've been thinking about giving Lupin III a go after being recommended it by some friends, but I'm not sure where to start. I know that the manga's had a hard time getting an English release and none of the streaming services in my country have any of the anime.

I've seen Castle of Cagliostro, but I've been told it's not considered a true Lupin III story by some due it being more family-friendly than the source material.
Who ever told you that needs a smack lol.

The beauty of Lupin III is that you can pick up any season or film or OVA and not need to worry about things like “continuity”. All you need to know is that there’s a thief called Lupin and he is eternally chased by Inspector Zenigata.

Well since I've finished Gasaraki (which was pretty good, better than Eva imo), and I'm getting close to finishing Chihayafuru and GTO as well, I'm definitely going to watch Record of Ragnarok and maybe DAYS and Sket Dance next.

And, while it's not gonna air until next year, I'm definitely going to watch the new Prince of Tennis II sequel anime U-17 World Cup:
0686597d45cecfa75188c2aed60c7cd01633878305-main.jpg

Still need to get around to watching the Hyotei vs Rikkai Game of Future OVA's, the 3DCG movie, 10th anniversary movie, and three other short specials, but I'll luckily be able to get to some of them sometime this month; those ones are definitely what I'll be watching next too lol. But yeah, the new anime I'll get to right when it airs (or at least try to, depending on when it airs); I'm a huge PoT fan so seeing a new anime being made again makes me extremely happy.

I'm thinking of starting Noblesse tonight. I really love the manhwa, so I'm excited to see if the anime is similar to it, and if not maybe I'll still enjoy it regardless (I mean I enjoyed adaptations like Pandora Hearts and FMA 2003 even though they deviated from the source lol). I'm just glad manhwa I really enjoy have been getting anime adaptations, so hopefully Killing Stalking gets one in the future as well (I don't care that it's somewhat controversial, I just wanna see my boys in a anime).

I might also be able to squeeze in some episodes of D.Gray-man tonight as well. Another series I've been aware of for a long while but never got around to watching (and reading). I always thought the main character, Allen, looked really cool and cute design wise so I decided to just go ahead and give this series a shot soon.

Finished Love Live Superstar and I plan on finishing Fena: Pirate Princess this weekend...and boy, will I be glad to be done with this one. Once that's done and over with, I'm gonna rewatch Haibane Renmei, because I miss that anime.

I would like to watch the new Lupin III series, but it's only on HIDIVE. I honestly didn't even know that HIDIVE existed anymore. =/

Like the Prince of Tennis II sequel anime this one doesn't air until next year, but another series I'll be watching hopefully right when it airs (if I can) is SPY x FAMILY:

Two key visuals:
33333333333333333.jpg
2222222222222222.jpg

I'm reading the manga and really need to catch up since I'm only on chapter 10, but it's a really wholesome series that I definitely recommend to anyone who loves espionage, toned down shounen elements, and comedy. Also minor spoiler but Anya, the pink haired girl, has telepathy so the best comedic moments are gonna come mainly from her and her funny facial reactions to certain revelations about her new family.

I was re-watching Jojo and I completely forgot some of the scenes that took place in Parts 1 & 2 such as this rugby match.

Seeing how epic David Pro made that one scene of rugby made me wonder what an entire anime based on the sport would look like...well it turns out there actually is one! So yeah, will be spending the next week or so watching the anime "All Out!!" and seeing if I die of testosterone poisoning afterwards. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom