• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

Right after the Isle or Armor and Crown Tundra releases, what do you think might happen?

• Remastered Compilation of Generations I-VII Main Series Video Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Besides, I now think that Sinnoh remakes are indeed gonna happen next, but they might be delayed to 2022 due to COVID-19.

In terms of Diamond and Pearl remakes, I think that the Great Marsh would be revamped into just becoming a regular area, like what ORAS did with its Safari Zone.

Server maintenance is happening right now for SwSh. It could be noting, but given that it's the holiday season it could also mean we could get something (likely a new Mythical or holiday event 'mon with some move it can't normally get).

Well its been a while since I've been here huh?

Anyway. I think it depends on how long the Switch/Gen 8 has left time wise. The most likely options would be D/P remakes, another Sw/Sh expansion or Gen 9

My software (Pokémon Sword) was just told to update, and so I did. Is there anything significant to this update?

Considering what happened with Nidorina/Nidoqueen, I don't know...

By now I've just got to assume that that's intentional, for whatever reason. Someone on the Smogon boards actually pointed out an interesting fact about the Pokémon data structure and how it relates to Egg Groups. Internally, every Pokémon actually has two Egg Groups, but if they're only supposed to fit into one, they simply list the same Egg Group in each entry. It's like... imagine if, to have a Pokémon be a pure Fire-type, you actually had to code it as a Fire/Fire-type. So in order for Nidorina and Nidoqueen to be in the Undiscovered Egg Group, the programmers would have to set both values for each Pokémon as Undiscovered. And while we can't exactly rule out the possibility that they accidentally did that, I agree with the point in that post that it seems kind of unlikely for that to happen by mistake, and makes me more inclined to think that they did it on purpose. Again, who can say what their reasoning was and still is, but we know Game Freak is weird like that sometimes.

Last edited:
The things that pass for an article these days :p
Oh you think that's bad, that was actually the second article I found, this was the first:
1608671248478.png

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom