• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

Right after the Isle or Armor and Crown Tundra releases, what do you think might happen?

• Remastered Compilation of Generations I-VII Main Series Video Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well aware of that fact but a publishing agreement could easily have been reached

Worth note on that collection image from Twitter - there some people claiming that a similar post about it was made on 4chan but had some stupid typos so good chance it’s fake.

Worth note on that collection image from Twitter - there some people claiming that a similar post about it was made on 4chan but had some stupid typos so good chance it’s fake.
I've noticed that the bundle is £49.99, so I'd imagine it would cost somewhere around $60. Considering that the VC versions of RBY and GSC cost only $10 each if I remember correctly, I'm disinclined to think that a bundle of Red, Gold, and Ruby would be priced at $60. That just seems a little too greedy methinks. Though, that could also be a placeholder value now that I think about it.

I've noticed that the bundle is £49.99, so I'd imagine it would cost somewhere around $60. Considering that the VC versions of RBY and GSC cost only $10 each if I remember correctly, I'm disinclined to think that a bundle of Red, Gold, and Ruby would be priced at $60. That just seems a little too greedy methinks. Though, that could also be a placeholder value now that I think about it.
That would be $20 per game, double the price of the VC releases.

New PokemonSnap and Pokemon Unite, plus others minor things and apps. I don't think will be a main series game next year.
Those are not made by Gamefreak. And do consider it's their 25th birthday next year. 2 Years after SwSh is a nice timing, seeing how development probably finished its concept-phase months before SwSh launched; Ohmori and Masuda needed something to do before the launch of SwSh.

In the UK they were £12 each so £36 for the (hypothetical) - throw in a few bonus features and £50 for a physical collection isn’t too far fetched.

I don’t think it’s real but it’s a believable fake to me.

Those are not made by Gamefreak. And do consider it's their 25th birthday next year. 2 Years after SwSh is a nice timing, seeing how development probably finished its concept-phase months before SwSh launched; Ohmori and Masuda needed something to do before the launch of SwSh.

2 years can be the usual break time between one Pokémon game and another, but I don't think it is exactly a "nice timing". Great games usually take much more time to develop, for instance, Breath of the Wild took over five years and the sequel will take at least four. I wish that Pokemon games had a little more time too.

2 years can be the usual break time between one Pokémon game and another, but I don't think it is exactly a "nice timing". Great games usually take much more time to develop, for instance, Breath of the Wild took over five years and the sequel will take at least four. I wish that Pokemon games had a little more time too.
A lot is done in pre-production. Which probably started during the final phases of Sw/Sh. While I agree with your general statement, it will probably use the same engine, etc. Also keep in mind that they had to start from scratch with Zelda. Gameplay, everything.

They're probably in the early stages of generation 9 concepts, as well.

Well, it looks like the collection is fake as proven by someone who replied on the Twitter post making a similar-looking page with some changes.

The idea behind this leak is also really funny, when you think about it. A retail story just quietly puts up a product for whatever reason, expecting people to just look through and find it, and not wait for the announcement so they can get pre-orders rolling in? A person leaks it via screencap, but doesn't save the page on web.archive or anything, so you have to just take their word that they didn't edit the image?
I'm pretty sure "pallet town" and "team magma" should be capitalized.
Also, Pokemon should be capitalized in that Pokemon Gold section, "experince" should be spelled "experience" and Gameboy should be written Game Boy.
I hope Nintendo takes this down because this is so fake.
Eh, they're not really known for taking down fake leaks. Plus this only has 6.5k likes- a lot of people, but not really enough to get on their radar.

The idea behind this leak is also really funny, when you think about it. A retail story just quietly puts up a product for whatever reason, expecting people to just look through and find it, and not wait for the announcement so they can get pre-orders rolling in? A person leaks it via screencap, but doesn't save the page on web.archive or anything, so you have to just take their word that they didn't edit the image?

that sort of thing does genuinely happen though - toy collectors often get product leaks as a result of premature preorder pages being found etc.

it’s generally smaller stores that it happens with. People tend to be much quicker to screengrab things like that then archiving them as a screen grab is a simple button push.

it is unfortunately very easy to mock up fake pages and product images these days though so there are often a lot of fakes like this too.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom