• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will happen to Ash's Z-Ring and Z-Crystals?

"Refers to the Sword and Shield speculation thread for detailed answer." and for the point where it is piled on by other post: They prolly just pretend SuMo never happened and thus Ash never have gotten a Z-ring to begin with though I rather have it a viable reason was given that it doesn't work anymore.
I just got an idea. If I remember correctly the accessory to enable Dynamaxing is also an armband so maybe, just maybe due Ash's Z-ring being special, it transforms into a "Dynamax bracelet" in Galar. It already transformed during the UB/Necrozma arc, didn't it? Maybe it will start to always transform into whatever is most dominating as a special item with exclusive feature in all the regions yet to come?

They'll probably be displayed next to his gym badges from the previous six regions and his mother or Mimey will dust them every day for the next 20 years when Gen 7 is up for remakes and Ash suddenly remembers a time he lived for a short while in an island based region and the stupid things will somehow be relevant again.

After SM is done and Ash returns to Pallet town, an anime version of Ohmori and Masuda will come and forcefully take them away from him. They'll also be taking all the Pokémon that are not in the Galar dex.
Can't wait to see most of Ash's Oak'd pokemon finally released from their prison

I hope just the Ring is destroyed. Because if all his crystals are destroyed it would undermine Sun and Moon more than Greninja's release undermined XY.

Him just leaving it at home without explanation is dumb too. Maybe have him leave it at home because he felt too dependent on it or something. Or they can just make them illegal in the Galar league.

Last edited:
he brung them with him. in d last episode, in d airport scene, u can c dat he has his z ring on
and elctrium z is still pikashunium z :rolleyes:

Pretty sure it’s been established Z-crystals just can’t be used outside of Alola, otherwise they just disintegrate like Ash’s first crystal did. The Z-Crystal gods want them to stay in Alola.

Didn't we saw Z-moves being used in Kanto in the Kanto episodes?

Edit: it was already mentionned before. ;)

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom