• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will next month's information influx entail to the future?: Possibility of revea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, reading through this thread and the minor spats between different opinions, I think some of you take this all too seriously. Anyway, pokemon was originally aimed at children, just progressed a bit, I'm not saying it's a childrens only thing, but these companies are just donig what they can to make money, and a lot of it revolves around recycling, now I will shut my mouth before I'm dragged into a debate :p

It is hard to understand what you mean. If you are referring to my own expressed views, you should take note that nothing I have suggested entails breaking the norm of companies' creating products for the sake of profit. It seems to me that what you really mean is that there is no point to analyze the minds of people whose sole concern is profit - perhaps because they are uninteresting?

Be that as it may, intelligent fans should be able to think ahead if the topic appeals to them enough. I have proposed a theory which I find to be consistent, cohesive and logical. By letting other fans read it, I have opened the possibility of receiving feedback. The constructive kind of feedback allows me to know if my view of the theory is objective or not. The lack of negative, yet constructive feedback I have received is a good sign of my objectivity.

What will happen in the end should be, in a perfect world, immaterial. Of course, this is not true in reality where psychology dictates that belief in a theory raises expectations it will be realized. Nevertheless, the mere probability of its coming true makes it worthwhile.

I wasn't directing my remark towards anyone in particular, but in general.
I too am interested in what the final outcome will be, but I just don't think it's worth you guys having conflicts over because you all have different opinions on what will happen, that's all....
Please note I am not criticsing anyone in particular.

I myself would love to see remakes of GS, I never played the original games and I think they could make a lot if money out of it as old and new fans alike would buy it and much more readily it seems than a new gen 4 game, although that seems to be their main priority.

The fact that the third game will seemingly be released before the remakes does not necessarily indicate it takes precedence over them. On the contrary, Nintendo's stated agenda suggests that the order of importance is counter-chronological. If the remakes were released in 2009 at a time when the average fan would expect to hear news of the new generation, they would take over as the center of attention keeping interest in Pokémon and the DS alive.

Hmmmmm, reading through this thread and the minor spats between different opinions, I think some of you take this all too seriously. Anyway, pokemon was originally aimed at children, just progressed a bit, I'm not saying it's a childrens only thing, but these companies are just donig what they can to make money, and a lot of it revolves around recycling, now I will shut my mouth before I'm dragged into a debate :p

Totally, but it's fun to speculate. It's a nice way to waste time ;P

Just don't mention it to a certain group of Pokemon anime fanatics that shall remain unnamed :/

According to PokéBeach, the top right puzzle has been shown in full elsewhere, revealing the hidden Pokémon to be Shaymin. Only the second puzzle deserves the benefit of doubt.

Once again, these companies prove to be unreliable.

According to PokéBeach, the top right puzzle has been shown in full elsewhere, revealing the hidden Pokémon to be Shaymin. Only the second puzzle deserves the benefit of doubt.

Once again, these companies prove to be unreliable.

That's one person claiming he saw the poster somewhere. I have yet to see it and many other people also claim they never seen the poster before. I think he mistaken it for some other poster. These are new images of puzzles yet to be released. Unless he can provide the poster with Shaymin on it, I would take this with a grain of salt.

That's one person claiming he saw the poster somewhere. I have yet to see it and many other people also claim they never seen the poster before. I think he mistaken it for some other poster. These are new images of puzzles yet to be released. Unless he can provide the poster with Shaymin on it, I would take this with a grain of salt.

and dont forget that shaymin(and also shinx) is on the middle of the puzzle page pub, outside the puzzles serving as advertisement!!

Nice job Pokebeach! :)

Anyway, definately think CoroCoro and the next Anime episode's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT will be a new Pokemon. And you're all wrong if you disagree with me, geeks. :(

That's definately not Arceus behind that white square though.

Is it your forte to always get under everyone's skin, Habunake? Let's see you write stories that long all the time and on a constant basis. I am allowed to make mistakes you know; I'm only human.

Besides, now this means there IS a new Pokemon/form.

Besides, now this means there IS a new Pokemon/form.
You know that it does not; there may not be any immediate grounds on which to dismiss it, but the suspicion should exist in light of the last time.

Do you all realize that before Munchlax was revealed in May 2004, it had been listed as a question mark on the movie's character web page for two months? Why would the Pokémon Company rely on other companies for their foreshadowing this time?

Habunake said:
Anyway, definately think CoroCoro and the next Anime episode's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT will be a new Pokemon. And you're all wrong if you disagree with me, geeks. :(
CoroCoro would not announce anything a week after the trailer is first shown, would it? Besides, CoroCoro's big announcement will be a new Generation IV game. It is about time you realized that a new Pokémon could only be announced around the same time if it were directly tied to the new game.

They postponed XD's announcement by a month so as to avoid a conflict with the unveiling of Bonsly, Weavile and Mime Jr. Even in that case, at least Bonsly later turned out to be in the game.

At this point, the amount of evidence and hints thrown at us is enough to strangle someone working at those toy companies if it turns out no new Pokemon/form exists.

Apparently, the Shaymin we have come to know and love is in its Origin form, whereas Pokémon A (Pokémon B has deceased, if you recall) will be some other form.

There is also some speculation about Shaymin's being able to switch forms both in the real world and the Reverse world. Unlike in Giratina's case, that would guarantee the new form's presence in future installments.

This article shows a list of toys featuring Pokémon A and Pokémon B. The first item alluding to Pokémon B is the Pokémon Battle Wheel, which has been released and turned out to be passing off as Shaymin and Giratina's Origin form as new. Unlike Pokémon A, Pokémon B is only featured in two additional items: The metal name tag and projector light, which, to my knowledge, have yet to be released. These two items share a common denominator with the released Battle Wheel in that Shaymin and Giratina's Origin form are not mentioned.

It is extremely doubtful that if there were two new Pokémon, one would receive greater focus than the other. Moreover, why would Shaymin (or at least its Origin form) be missing from these toys? Clearly, at least Shaymin will end up being Pokémon B again, leaving Pokémon A to be either Giratina's Origin form or the true new addition (strongly suggested to be an alternate Shaymin form).

I do agree that the remaining toys' Pokémon A is not the same one as in Pokémon Battle Wheel. I also think it has become next to impossible to argue that it is not an alternate Shaymin form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom