• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will next month's information influx entail to the future?: Possibility of revea

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article shows a list of toys featuring Pokémon A and Pokémon B. The first item alluding to Pokémon B is the Pokémon Battle Wheel, which has been released and turned out to be passing off as Shaymin and Giratina's Origin form as new. Unlike Pokémon A, Pokémon B is only featured in two additional items: The metal name tag and projector light, which, to my knowledge, have yet to be released. These two items share a common denominator with the released Battle Wheel in that Shaymin and Giratina's Origin form are not mentioned.

It is extremely doubtful that if there were two new Pokémon, one would receive greater focus than the other. Moreover, why would Shaymin (or at least its Origin form) be missing from these toys? Clearly, at least Shaymin will end up being Pokémon B again, leaving Pokémon A to be either Giratina's Origin form or the true new addition (strongly suggested to be an alternate Shaymin form).

I do agree that the remaining toys' Pokémon A is not the same one as in Pokémon Battle Wheel. I also think it has become next to impossible to argue that it is not an alternate Shaymin form.

the toys in that list under the article is all from one company or is from several toy companies??

Now we're gonna get some gay Shaymin form?

:X I dunno about this form business doodz...I mean, Deoxys did it pretty well and Giratina is okay...but Shaymin?

Gay?

And Shaymin Another Form better be a gigantic hedgehog flower god. Something like Rosemon from Digimon. That'd be hilarious.

Yes.

I can't imagine anything but the most flamboyant creature Gamefreak has ever produced coming out of this.

moa said:
the toys in that list under the article is all from one company or is from several toy companies??
The toys on the list are products released by either Tomy or Yujin. There may be another company of whose involvement I am not aware.

And Shaymin Another Form better be a gigantic hedgehog flower god. Something like Rosemon from Digimon. That'd be hilarious.
Realistically, it will have to be small like the rest of the cute legendaries, but it can still easily exceed Shaymin's proportions (much like Phione does Manaphy's, although the analogy is imperfect). Furthermore, its base stats will most likely be 100 across the board, not so much because it is an alternate Shaymin form, but rather on account of belonging to the cute-and-elusive category. To compensate for this, I expect it will have a different type (or at least dual typing) and an overhauled move list; in such a case, each of the two forms could have access to many moves seemingly incompatible with its classification (more so than in Deoxys' case).

For me, if Shaymin does have an alternate form. I don't want it to be another Manaphy/Phione thing. I want it to actually look a lot different from Shaymin. Sort of a bipedal like Roserade but maybe a Grass/Dark type?

Shaymin should totally "evolve" into this bad ass Pokemon and totally seed flare the heck out of Giratina and Dialga then lose all its energy, writher, and die.. Lol. That doesn't sound too farfetch'd of an idea when you compare them to previous Pokemon movies.

Aww...Shaymin is SO cute! ^_^

It's one of my favorite Pokemon, since I tend to like all the cute ones (with Pikachu and Mew also being favorites). XD

Anyway, I'll be happy, especially if Shaymin's other form is just as cute as its regular form. <3

Just don't mention it to a certain group of Pokemon anime fanatics that shall remain unnamed :/
And just who would you be referring to there?

LOL, I'm kidding. Don't worry, I'm not trying to start anything. XD :lol:

Sky Form and Land Form, eh?

Alternate Shaymin is Grass/Flying?

.......Shaymin having multiple forms seems a little goofy. Hopefully they look good atleast.

Confirmation at last.

.......Shaymin having multiple forms seems a little goofy. Hopefully they look good atleast.
Land Form Shaymin is almost definitely the Shaymin we have known for the past 19 months. Shaymin will have one alternate form, but there will not be any other new Pokémon in this movie (Pokémon B is merely regular/Land Form Shaymin).

Is anyone going to consider the possibility that Generation IV will be extended to cover the DS' lifetime more seriously now?

Last edited:
corocoro june is coming in may 15, right?

Confirmation at last.

Land Form Shaymin is almost definitely the Shaymin we have known for the past 19 months. Shaymin will have one alternate form, but there will not be any other new Pokémon in this movie (Pokémon B is merely regular/Land Form Shaymin).

Is anyone going to consider the possibility that Generation IV will be extended to cover the DS' lifetime more seriously now?

in starting to belive,
it will be a very unusual if there were two new gens(IV and V) in the same game system

new stuff
http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2008/05/pokemon-sticker-movie-11th-version.html

Last edited:
The newest update unfortunately doesn't reveal anything new (the fact that there are multiple stickers for each Pokémon is inconsequential). It does, however, serve as further evidence that Pokémon B does not exist (not in the sense of being unrevealed).

I expect that Sky Form Shaymin will be unveiled this Thursday in the new movie trailer.

after the one hour special?
so thursday night meaby we will have something...or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom