• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Pokemon X or Pokemon Y?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 104 35.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 82 28.1%
  • Both

Votes: 91 31.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Wut?

Votes: 13 4.5%

• Total voters
Can't make my decision just yet, but i'm leaning towards X. Xerneas looks like a guardian whereas Yveltal looks more menacing, which is opposite of my choice for Gen 5 where i chose White because Zekrom was more menacing imo. and really this all i can base my decision on right now, which isn't enough, so i'll wait

Last edited:
Huh, no one answered "Y" yet?
I personally will stick with X. Just because it seems opposite to my current W/W2

I don't plan on picking right away because I need to know who's on what game. That saved me when picking Black or White because if I had jumped the gun and chose black, I would have been unable to get Braviary.

Both, as usual! Cause that's how I always do it.

Now, which one I will actually play? That'll have to wait..

X, that Deer is too boss. Love the antlers and everything.

I hope to get both but I need a 3DS first before I can get either game.

I'd really like to buy both, it's gonna be hard to trade and collect this time around because I have only 1 3DS and dont really want another, I might have to end up saving and buying one as I dont want to depend on wi-fi trading. It will probably be worth it though.

I still don't know, both mascots look awesome.

I bet they will take the BW path and have more version exclusives other than the Pokémon appearing, so I'll wait until more details are revealed to make my decision.

It's too early for me to decide right now though I'm leaning towards Y. I have to wait till we get more details on the version exclusives. If Y's mascot's the red bird thing, I'm getting that cause I personally think it's really cool.

I'm getting both. No only can I trade between myself (well, I might have to get another 3DS first, but that's easy enough), but I don't know what version would have what, so I'm better off with both. Besides, it's more fun that way, and I get lots of options as well.

I'll end up getting both, it's just a case of which one I get first.

Z! I'm guessing on sister game. Unless they do X and Y Version 2! Then Y2.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom