• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Pokemon X or Pokemon Y?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 104 35.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 82 28.1%
  • Both

Votes: 91 31.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Wut?

Votes: 13 4.5%

• Total voters
Ended up going with Y after I've kind of been leaning towards it since the announcement in January. Honestly, I think it just came down to how I really like the color red.

Might end up getting X by the end of the year though.

Like the generations before it, I will chose whichever corresponds with certain aspects regarding myself so 'X' because I am female.

Re: Did you change your mind on which version to get?

Did you guys change your mind on which version to get?
I was leaning towards one more than the other based on version mascot ... then when Mega Mewtwo X was revealed, I was wondering whether I picked the right one. Then they reveal Mega Charizard X and I'm relieved because the Mega Charizard appearing in my version is the one I like better.

Definately X, I preordered it because Xerneas was a badass deer. I like the exclusives better so far and I preordered x before Mega Charizard X was announced which reinforced my opinion of X. Also because all my friends with the exception of one, are getting Y.

I preordered both but Y is mine and I got X for my friend, and we'll trade version exclusives.
I like Yveltal better than Xerneas, because it reminds me of one of my favorite animals, the bearded vulture.
And I like Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Charizard Y better than the X Megas.

X, because its version exclusives are better. I really want a Slurpuff!

Y, because of Aromatisse, Dragalge and Mewtwo Y. Mega Tyranitar is also a sweet bonus.

X for me--Xerneas just looks too cool not to get that version, even though red is my favorite color. I also want to get Y, but I think I'll get that later on.

Got Pokémon Y loaded up now and ready to go, just waiting for my partners DS to update then we're off, woo!

I'm gettin X for one reason... SWIRLIX AND SLURPUFF!

Welp, I've ended up with Y. In the end, the exclusives just appealed to me more. I will get X soon though.

X is for Xerneas <3

It is so awesome. I don't care that Xerneas is genderless. I'm naming mine Adonis. The personification of male beauty ( The antlers gives the gender away, had it not been for the antlers, I would have named it Aphrodite).

Next week, Pokemon Y should be arriving at my doorstep. I made the decision for Yveltal and then for Skrelp.

I preordered X a while ago but it will probably come in the mail later this week, so I'm downloading Y tonight at midnight.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom