• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you get: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

Pokemon X or Pokemon Y?

• Pokemon X

Votes: 104 35.6%
  • Pokemon Y

Votes: 82 28.1%
  • Both

Votes: 91 31.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Wut?

Votes: 13 4.5%

• Total voters
My fiancée and I always get each version and we usually take turns picking. She wanted Pearl I wanted platinum (we started a little late in Gen 4) I wanted HG and she took SS and so on. It was her turn to pick so she decided she should get x and me y based on the chromosome thing too haha. Its ok though, I really like the bird and there's just not enough info to really change our minds yet

I think I'll go with Y, unless they pull a Black and White on us again, basically which ever one has the 'Y' legendary

I'll probably get both eventually, but I'll definitely be getting Y first! That Y legendary.... Wow!

Although, if they pull a BW Reshiram/Zekrom switcheroo, then I'll be getting X first. :p

I'm probably going to go for whatever one you catch the deer in, which I've heard is Y.

It would take a lot of version exlusives or other exclusives to change my mind on that.

I plan on eventually getting both, but whichever one has the Y bird on it will come first. (I say whichever one because they could do the opposite version thing again like they did with Reshi/Zek.) I want to name it Y-Wing.

I'll be the single none vote :s

I'm not too impressed so far and I'm still waiting for the things revealed to grow on me and for the rest of the pokemon to show up. I've always bought both version however (save for BW2). I just don't want to get a pokemon game with pokemon I might not enjoy.

Knowing Nintendo, a bundle of a special edition 3DS with either of the games is probably going to happen, so I will probably get an awesome red Pokémon Y 3DS!

Well, the first and most important step would be to get a 3DS. But, once that hurdle has been crossed, I would want whichever the deer-legendary is in.

The deer has got way more of my attention than the bird. So X (for now).

Based on the information i have which amounts to the grand total of Nothing. ill choose Y cus it sounds like Why :pp

hahahahahahaha

I'll have both at some point, but I'll get whichever has the deer legendary first.

I kind of want to get X-Deer, but I feel like I should choose Y. I'm probs gonna own them both eventually anyway.

I'm not sure yet. I'm leaning towards 'Y' because it has the flying legendary, though in the end I'm going to wait and see what more about each version before I finally decide.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom