• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you name your children?

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
In the distant future, what will you name your children?

My answers:

Boy: Ash (after Ash Ketchum)
Girl: Zelda (after Princess Zelda)
Twins - Boy and Girl: Luke and Leia (from Star Wars)
Twins - Boys: Sonic and Tails (from Sonic the Hedgehog)
Twins - Girls: Peach and Daisy (Princesses Peach and Daisy)

Son: Ferbgor or Ganondorf or Blue
Daughter: Zelda or New Bedford or Agatha

Boy: Asher (it means "Happiness" in Hebrew or somethin' like that)
Girl: Either Laura, Sarah, or Jessica (can't decide.)

Boy: Thomas (dunno why lol)
Girl: Alice
Identical Twins: Thing 1 & Thing 2 (I feel like such a bastard for saying this. xD)
Girl & Boy Twins: Alice & Johnathan
Two Boys: Mario & Luigi Thomas & Johnathan
Two Girls: Alice & Marisa

Boy: Alexander, Adam, Benjamin, Lucas (I don't have a definite idea)
Girl: Rebecca

I don't know answers for any of the others. :p

If it's a boy, Ian.
If it's a girl, Aria (I just love how it sounds!).

I haven't thought of second names yet. I like Allison, Dakota and Devon for the girl; as for the boy... I don't know xD I probably should think of second names, seeing as my boyfriend's last name is Gonzalez... they are going to need as much names as they can get o_O

I'm thinking of Daniel for a boy and Marika for a girl. Just because they are my favorite names for each genders.

Red, Blue, Green, Yellow... etc etc etc.
Buuuut, of course...
alone1.jpg

Last edited:
If I have kids, it would be something like this

Boy : Raphael, Jack, Michael
Girl : Samantha, Violet, Rebecca, Jayci

Boy: Draco (Im an HP nerd, I cant help it!), Cosmo
Girl: Sabrina, Brenna, Jackie, Nicole

I really dont have many ideas for guy names, I just thought of Cosmo in the last five minutes. ^^;

Oh, awesome thread.

Boy: Hārūn, Rayan.
Girl: Shayma, Haneen.

There are more, but I have to think of them. I take names very seriously xD

I believe the plan right now is Danielle (girl), Matthew (boy), and Joshua (second boy). No idea for a second girl yet though.

For a girl Jessica. I've used Landon as my character's name in pokemon games since Gen III and really like that, so I'm planning on that for a boy right now. My issue with that is that I want to either name a son or have a son's middle name be Kendon, which is my middle name, but that's really similar to Landon so that would be weird.

For a girl: Victoria, Alexandria, or Alice.
For a boy: Victorian. See, I put an n at the end. It's not a girl's name anymore. And Tori is a boy's name, derp.

I've also wanted to name my daughter Bellatrix, but Bella will always carry the association of Twilight and Trixie is really hard to acquire as a nickname.

I haven't really given much thought to girl names because I'm a chauvinistic dickhead. I guess if I'm going to have hypothetical future children, my hypothetical future wife will think of a girl name if it's a girl.

Anyway, I plan to have one biological child, and one adopted child, maybe from Ukraine or someplace like that. I'll let the kid keep his/her first name, but of course he/she is going to have to change his/her last name for family reasons. If this adopted kid is a boy, I'm going to change his middle name to Sirlingson. Stupid, I know. I made it up myself. It's based on the Danish words "saerling son", which means "oddball's son" or "son of an oddball". Geddit?

And then if my biological child is a boy, I plan on naming him Vyxen. Or Xavier. I like names with lots of letters that are low on the alphabet. :p

Boy: James
Girl: Jane

Yeah probably not both though.

Boy: Nick or Thomas
Girl: Belle/(Isa)Bella or Rose/Roos (dutch variant)

Girls: Sophia, Freya, Lydia, Amelia, Karen

Boys: Brandon, Alexander, Oscar, Elliot, Julian

I'm betting I won't have any, though, because foreveralonelol. >__>

Back
Top Bottom