• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

keeping my tradition - in January going with floofy fire fox... Flareon
(Jan 10 is Flareon Day)
just have to search for fun arts

Somewhere in the future, when I eventually get bored of this avatar, I will change my avatar to Mega Blaziken.

i could also very well use this:
or this

I may use Black Kyurem as my avatar soon, but not the Overdrive version.

I probably won't keep this one of Peony for too long, so I'm thinking of either going back to Bede or maybe Mikleo from Tales of Zestiria. Though I'm also thinking of using Sylvain from FETH, since I don't think I've used him yet.

If you aren't aware of a subject as extraneous and trivial as... Puyo Puyo character birthdays, then let's just say this character is someone that was used in recent times here.

One user here predicted that I'd use Black Pearl Cookie, and they're probably right. I'm just saving the specified character until later; partly because I kinda try to be varied with my avatar choices (i.e. my brief tenure with the Cute Me and the 142's group was interspliced with a few Don't Starve characters in between)

Back
Top Bottom