• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

The cutest gen 8 Pokemon whenever they are released. That's probably when I'll change my username too.

Honestly probably another picture of Koyo from Fafner, he's been my guy for like months now lol and I don't really see a reason to stop. More specifically, I'll probably go with a screenshot from his appearances in Exodus, maybe one from episode 20 I dunno.

Leafy

unless the world cup ends before the current UvD then I'll use Flawey! (Flareon)

Might go with something surprising from my usual Pokemon choices
yep, might go with Ariados

weekend and possibly Monday will stick with Ariados

next up will likely go back to my favorite feline, Espeon
after that might try out my favorite bird, Chatot

after Chatot, not yet fully decided on next week, I know it will be an Eeveelution
maybe I'll go back with Firox and pick fluffyeon Flarey

Ditto is just one in a line of three Normal type Pokémon that I haven't themed before that I'm theming right now. Next up is Teddiursa, and the final Pokémon in the lineup is Skitty.
I acccidentally posted this in Explain Your Avatar at first, but I realised my mistake, copied it, deleted the post, and pasted it here.

this weekend, haven't yet decided, do want to give Ursaring or Beartic a chance
something I haven't themed before

Back
Top Bottom