• Snowy goes in for a rematch against Nessa. Will the tides turn in his favor, or will he get dragged under by the current? Watch here to find out.

What will you use as your next avatar?

mischievous
Reaction score
I might use another Lewyn avvie, or maybe timeskip Claude von Regan. Not sure just yet.

Laid to Wake
Reaction score
unless i have some other flash of inspiration between now and then, I will probably stick with Stakataka until Seeming's 3rd album comes out later this year and then i'll use the cover art from that. Previously i used the cover art for Sol: a self-banishment ritual, and would have kept it going for a smooth transition if only Stakataka weren't so goddamn cool

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Maybe Corviknight... Probably closer to SwSh launch though. :x

mischievous
Reaction score
Still thinking of using another FETH character instead of Lewyn again or Cavendish from OP. Still might use timeskip Claude or maybe Lyn's and Reinhardt's lovechild Linhardt.

Vay

"ehmmmm... friends??"
Reaction score
for the first half of July using Reon, the Chatot in Sisserou coloring, that indigenous parrot unique to Dominica

after that I'll likely use Ursaring

gumball of doom
Reaction score
I plan on using Munchlax as my profile most of the time, but I might change it to Wooper sometimes.

I need more friendship.
Reaction score
Maybe some ace attorney stuff. Maybe some sonic stuff. I dunno.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Maybe some ace attorney stuff. Maybe some sonic stuff. I dunno.
I was going to make my next profile picture Rosalina, but now, I have the burning passion to put Maya here next. or even Pearl. We need to give dem Feys more love and screen time!

Vay

"ehmmmm... friends??"
Reaction score
Ursaring starting from July 17 until the end of the month

already decided on August as well - Espeon
so I can go to my Espeon sona/character, Jyo
since August 21st is Espeon Day

Radiant Revenant
Reaction score
After I’ve given some time to theming Allister, I plan to give Rolycoly some love next

I need more friendship.
Reaction score
I was going to make my next profile picture Rosalina, but now, I have the burning passion to put Maya here next. or even Pearl. We need to give dem Feys more love and screen time!
I did the thing.

mischievous
Reaction score
I'm thinking of using either Fem!Byleth (I've since grown to like her face design now after seeing her in the cutscenes) or Male!Byleth in the DLC costumes, or Sylvain maybe. I also have another Linhardt image I might use instead though, so not sure just yet.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I will change it into a combination of my two Smash wives. Feel free to guess who they are.