• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

What will you use as your next avatar?

Esserise

Based Leaker Affleck wants to battle!
Reaction score
unless i have some other flash of inspiration between now and then, I will probably stick with Stakataka until Seeming's 3rd album comes out later this year and then i'll use the cover art from that. Previously i used the cover art for Sol: a self-banishment ritual, and would have kept it going for a smooth transition if only Stakataka weren't so goddamn cool

Nori

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Maybe Corviknight... Probably closer to SwSh launch though. :x

Reaction score
Still thinking of using another FETH character instead of Lewyn again or Cavendish from OP. Still might use timeskip Claude or maybe Lyn's and Reinhardt's lovechild Linhardt.

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
for the first half of July using Reon, the Chatot in Sisserou coloring, that indigenous parrot unique to Dominica

after that I'll likely use Ursaring

MunchlaxKing88

Hungry Huggable Hamster
Reaction score
I plan on using Munchlax as my profile most of the time, but I might change it to Wooper sometimes.

BackSet

Silence!
Reaction score
Maybe some ace attorney stuff. Maybe some sonic stuff. I dunno.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Maybe some ace attorney stuff. Maybe some sonic stuff. I dunno.
I was going to make my next profile picture Rosalina, but now, I have the burning passion to put Maya here next. or even Pearl. We need to give dem Feys more love and screen time!

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
Ursaring starting from July 17 until the end of the month

already decided on August as well - Espeon
so I can go to my Espeon sona/character, Jyo
since August 21st is Espeon Day

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
After I’ve given some time to theming Allister, I plan to give Rolycoly some love next

BackSet

Silence!
Reaction score
I was going to make my next profile picture Rosalina, but now, I have the burning passion to put Maya here next. or even Pearl. We need to give dem Feys more love and screen time!
I did the thing.

Reaction score
I'm thinking of using either Fem!Byleth (I've since grown to like her face design now after seeing her in the cutscenes) or Male!Byleth in the DLC costumes, or Sylvain maybe. I also have another Linhardt image I might use instead though, so not sure just yet.

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME.
Reaction score
I will change it into a combination of my two Smash wives. Feel free to guess who they are.