• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

unless i have some other flash of inspiration between now and then, I will probably stick with Stakataka until Seeming's 3rd album comes out later this year and then i'll use the cover art from that. Previously i used the cover art for Sol: a self-banishment ritual, and would have kept it going for a smooth transition if only Stakataka weren't so goddamn cool

Maybe Corviknight... Probably closer to SwSh launch though. :x

Still thinking of using another FETH character instead of Lewyn again or Cavendish from OP. Still might use timeskip Claude or maybe Lyn's and Reinhardt's lovechild Linhardt.

for the first half of July using Reon, the Chatot in Sisserou coloring, that indigenous parrot unique to Dominica

after that I'll likely use Ursaring

Ursaring starting from July 17 until the end of the month

already decided on August as well - Espeon
so I can go to my Espeon sona/character, Jyo
since August 21st is Espeon Day

I'm thinking of using either Fem!Byleth (I've since grown to like her face design now after seeing her in the cutscenes) or Male!Byleth in the DLC costumes, or Sylvain maybe. I also have another Linhardt image I might use instead though, so not sure just yet.

I will change it into a combination of my two Smash wives. Feel free to guess who they are.

Might go back to Koyo Kasugai from the Soukyuu no Fafner series since it's back as one of my hyperfixations right now lol. Not sure if I'd go with his look in the first series or in Exodus + The Beyond. I dunno, not sure if it's time to leave Raiden behind as my avatar or not yet.

Back
Top Bottom