• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

I really have no idea, my avatar was changed recently but I had to go back to my original avatar. It'll probably be another picture of pikachu in some way, that's my best guess.

kind of made up my mind
1st half of August I'll use Fuli

and the second half of August will go with my Espeon sona, for Espeon day

I might keep mine in sync with the game I'm currently playing, so I'll find a nice stock art of Kris when I get to Crystal

I know for sure that in September I'll go with Glaceon
as Sept 1st is Glaceon Day

haven't decided on October
might do half and half again

first half I'll go with a Pokemon I love - that isn't a fox or a cat
second half might go with my Flareon or Espeon in a Halloween costume - or maybe another Pokemon I love and haven't used in a while
not yet decided

Last edited:
yawning Squirtle, the only good character from the webcomic sonichu

actually, i'll change that now

there's multiple things I'm considering; a certain character from stranger things, as well as a certain character from five nights at freddy's. I also just might use another avatar of lily hoshikawa, even though I'm theming her right now. Dunno what I'll do.

Maybe I'll use Durkhe, the most badass character to ever grace the Ace Attorney series (well, after a certain detective with a bullet hole riddled coat).

Back
Top Bottom