• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will you use as your next avatar?

Might bring back ol' Pirate Sawsbuck once October rolls around.

Probably gonna stay with the Pillager for a while longer though.

decided to go with Leafeon for a while

Either Ferdinand again or might go back to either Dimitri or Linhardt (all from FETH of course). When it gets closer to my birthday/Halloween I'll be using Ephraim and Eirika (both from Sacred Stones) dressed up as a vampire and witch respectively though.

haven't decided for the rest of October....
for November... the adorable Eevee since Nov 21 is Eevee day

first 10 to 12 days of November will go with a different fox, non Pokemon

after will go with Eevee

going with a cartoon I love, called "The Foxbusters" - then on the 12th going with Eevee

I am very random with my profile pic, however my Christmas Pfp will be...

first 22 days of December and again from the 27th until January will go with Vaporeon
even change my username to match my Vaporeon sona
main reason: Dec 3rd is Vaporeon Day
Dec 13 is my birthday...
just trying to decide which pfp to use

between the 23rd and 26th - will go with a Christmas Eeveelution
featuring all 9

I'll be using this one of Bede for a while but afterwards I'll either use another image of him or maybe a Tales of character, though not sure of which game. Maybe either a Phantasia or Vesperia character.

Back
Top Bottom