• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

Reaction score
Basically, what I'm asking is, what's your dream trio? And it can't be an already existing one. So no:

Ash+Brock+Misty, Brock+Ash+Max+May, etc. You get the point.

Mine would be either Brock+Misty+Iris or Dawn (BW2) + Iris + Brock

For me it would be Ash, May and Cilan.
I already saw with brock too much and seriously I want to see May reaction to Cilan and more importanly FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like an May+Dawn+Iris+Cilan Party! Girl Fest!

for some reason i want Misty and May :x bc when Misty returned, she didn't really bond with May! unlike how May bonded with Dawn but that was bc they're both coordinators and were competing in the Wallace Cup and blah blah,. i'd love to see them form a great friendship ^^

Ash, Brock and Hilda. No past female companions returning because I dislike Misty and think that May and Dawn's character arcs were well resolved.

It__s_Black__It__s_White____by_jbwarner86.jpg

By http://jbwarner86.deviantart.com/

I mean tell me that wouldn't have been awesome. :(

Harley+Ursula+Burgundy. Together, they form The Revengers.

A man can dream...

There is only one fantasy group that's tops for me.

Paul + Conway + Barry

It is the absolute best, no substitutions.

On the other hand, I did have an interest in Dawn and May traveling together (with... I dunno, Max or Drew to round out a trio; maybe even Cilan).

But no.

Paul/Conway/Barry forever.

There is only one fantasy group that's tops for me.

Paul + Conway + Barry

It is the absolute best, no substitutions.

On the other hand, I did have an interest in Dawn and May traveling together (with... I dunno, Max or Drew to round out a trio; maybe even Cilan).

But no.

Paul/Conway/Barry forever.

Wow, I really like that team-up. Those are three of my favorite chars from DP. I never thought they could mesh so well, but it does sound pretty interesting. Paul would get so annoyed by Barry's fanboyism for him :)D), Barry would have his eyes glowing when looking at Paul, and Conway would tint his shades in the background.

Hilarious and awesome, actually. :)

1) Ash + Misty + Iris + Cilan
2) Ash + Brock + Misty + Tracey
3) Ash + Misty + Cilan + Cheren

I would love to see May,Drew,Harley and Max travel together or maybe Ash,Gary and
Paul or even Drew,Dawn and Gary

Back
Top Bottom