• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What would be your theme song?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
Ask yourself, ladies and gentlemen, the ultimate question to life, the universe, and everything...

What would your theme song be?

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a843bVjnIE&list=RDVQVooI4NUhk&index=3

This is me. This is my theme song. It always will be and quite frankly it's not a bad one. To know me, you probably wouldn't guess it. It sounds too soft. Too chirpy. Well it's just right. This is who I am and for as long as this song still applies to me, I think I'll always be happy.

Anyway. Yeah. It's kind of incongruous-sounding. I'm too hyperactive in real life, or sometimes too serious or too hotheaded. Volatile, I guess. But underneath it all is stability and that's mirrored in this song.

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
"Rockstar Steady" Crossfaith feat. Jesse (FREEDOM single)

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
Lol this doesn't even fit my personality but the title is spot on and I love this music.

Aulos

Winds <3
Reaction score

I hesitate to say that, though, because Debussy's music is too beautiful for this world, and especially too beautiful for me. lol