• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?

The 3DS also has cameras, though... it can create a stereoscopic image on-screen in real-time using the 2 outward-facing cameras. There was at least one demo at E3 of a game which used an augmented-reality interface based on that ability.

Mm hmm. It was partially a joke as well, though...

hope im not committing thread necromancy, but after watching the 1st best wishes episode (without being able to understand japanese though) I definetly fell that Shooti is a advertisement for a pokemon snap 2... Now Nintendo just needs to announce it

Pokemon Snap is the best side game, aside from Stadiums. I think it is so much fun, but WAY too short. Its the perfect concept, seeing Pokemon in their natural environment, just like animals. In the main series game, you don't really get a chance to see what Pokemon are really like, aside from the Dex entries. I don't think it should feature ALL Pokemon, but more. They'd probably use the pointer part of the Wiimote to target the camera, which I don't whether or not that is a good thing.

Pokémon Snap was a fun, creative spin-off game. Having it being released on WiiWare could have "drummed" up business. I would support this.

Pokémon Snap

Interesting, I would make sure I get to playt his, I remember playing Snap and it was tons of fun and I hope this is too!

Last edited:
I can't imagine the game being that hard to make, right? They even already have models from Battle Revolution. For bosses they could use some of the smaller legendaries, like Celebi and Jirachi. Yeah, why not?

I was trying to find a thread about Pokemon Snap! Come on a sequel is desperately needed and I think it would sell really well. The first game was such a teaser because it really wasn't that fulfilling. I mean the game used only about 35% of the first generation and I think the graphics happened to be really good for a game that old. I need a new game with sooo much more pokemon to take awesome pictures of. They really need to do it and soon. Just watch, they'll make a sequel for a generation that's never even heard of PokeSnap while we, the ones who played it as kids, wait.:bawl:

Pokémon Snap 2?

Nintendo recently announced plans for a 3DS and Wii title for the Pokémon series. I have numerous ideas of what the 3DS title could be, but my point in writing this topic concerns the Wii title. Again, it could be many things... a new Pokémon Stadium type of game, a Pikachu's Poképark 2... but I'm hoping that Ninty might bring out a sequel to Pokémon Snap. Am I alone in this? I quite enjoyed that game and I've not seen anything quite like it for a while, unless you count some quietly released safari type games that nobody really knows much about. It was simple, but a nice idea, and with so many species out now... well, enough of me, what's the general feeling about this?

If they do make a Pokemon Snap 2, I'd like it to have two modes.

Papparazi Mode where you play one of the photographers that sit in during Pokemon Contests/Musicals and you have to take pictures of the event. The best pictures net you some money that you can use to upgrade your camera equpiment, as well as get you a better seat for the next event. Score high enough, and unlock Stadium Papparazi Mode, where you get to take photos of Pokemon Battles as they happen! Get the best shots of the best attacks to get the largest amount of money from your employeer.

Photo Hunt Mode would be similar to the original game, but instead of being on a set track, you can control the Zero-1 and are limited by the amount of fuel it can hold ratehr than how fast or slow it moves through the area. You can also drive it anywhere you want to get that perfect shot, but get too close to the Pokemon, and you'll cause them to run away. Get the best, most-natural Pokemon photos and you will win upgrades to the Zero-1, including a more eco-friendly engine that is silent running so you won't cause Pokemon to run away. Score high enough, and you may even be commissioned to find and photograph a rare Pokemon!

As you can see, one is for the casual gamer and the other is for the fans of the original.

I loveedd Pokemon snap (and stadium) and would love to see a new game since there are lots of new pokemon since then, and my nintendo 64 doesn't work anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom