• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What would the Above User's Partner Pokemon be?

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
The game's simple. What would the above user or avatar's partner pokemon be? Add explanations too.

All forum and F&G rules apply. Let's start!

The above user would obviously love to have a Missingno as a partner pokemon. They're both nonexistent!

Snom
Reaction score
Smeargle. Has Technician, and Bulbapedia found that was the closest to Tactician

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
Dedenne. Will easily let you hijack the radio and TV and let you broadcast your beautiful propoganda

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
Impidimp. You both would love to cause mischief and chaos but you mean it all in good fun. It’s your way of making friends.

Reaction score
Meowth

But I think this is because I always think the TR in your name means Team Rocket whenever I see it

powerrrrr!
Reaction score
Araquanid seems like it would be a good fit for you