• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you do if...?

InsomniaticSpriter

Don't know what I'm doing
Reaction score
I majorly love this game since I was kid, and I didn't see it anywhere (I may be mistaken) but I hope it's not and everyone has fun.

Here's an example of to play:

p1: What would you do if you saw bigfoot?
p2: Run, of course.
What would you do if internet died forever?
p3: Go crazy.
What would you do if...

Good enough?
Good!

Okay, so I've got first question:

What would you do if you met your favorite celebrity?

I would rip his arrogant face off, tom cruise

What would you do if you got elected President of the US

I'd make a flat tax (which means every person gets taxed the same percentage of their income) to save the government a ton of manpower and money.

I'd also call for healthcare reform (but in a completely different way than Obama did... I'd keep it completely private, but make it more accessible for the poor)

I'd also call for more restrictions on abortion (only allowing it in cases of rape or danger to the mother's health) and less on guns (I am pro-gun because I believe in the second amendment.

I'd bring the troops home from the Middle East because I don't think that brave young men and women that are such great patriots should die on those desert sands.

I could keep going, but I won't.

Question: what would you do if your favorite video game became real?

GO AND BECOME THE MASTER AND CATCH 'EM ALL BITCH!

What would you do if you met a talking tree?

Cut it up and use it for firewood.

JK, JK

I'd take some time and talk to it. Since trees can live for hundreds of years, I'd take the time to ask it about what's come before us. What had the tree seen and heard, things like that...

Question:

What would you do if you had a choice between getting one million dollars or an answer to any three questions you can think of? (the answers would be from a deity or something that can answer anything and the answer would be complete and honest.)

take the money, you can ask the tre about my questions for me! XD

Question:

How would you act if you saw Ash Ketchum?

Probably like a major fangirl. XP XD

What would you do if you were accused of a crime?

Ask if he really sparkled in sunlight, lol.

What would you do if there was no more internet?

Go Crazy, literally.

What would you do if you were falling from a 300-storey skyscraper and could either grow wings and be able to manipulate fire or turn into a being that can partly turn into an animal that most suits the situation?

I'd pull out my parachute. Nah I'd change into animal. What would you do if you saw charizard outside your bedroom window.

Say hi.

What would you do if you saw charizard outside your window?

Scream in terror, then wonder WTF it was doing at my window.

What would you do if pokemon and digimon switched names?

Get confused and leave the fandom.

What would you do if I showed up at your doorstep?

Wonder who you are.

What would you do if A giant gelatin monster came to eat you?

Call tech support, DUH!

What would you if you woke up one day and found you had every superpower immaginable?

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom