• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you do if...?

That depends.

If it's Pokémon, I would start my own Pokémon journey.
If it's Ojamajo Doremi, I would try to become a witch and practice magic.
If it's Pretty Cure, I would try to do as much research on the legends of Pretty Cure and try to (you guessed it) become a Cure.

What would you do if you came face to face with:
1644856638574.png

Maybe meet with them, would depend on a lot of other factors. Never met an online friend before though. Except for once but I knew him through an IRL friend so it’s kinda different

What would you do if the power went out?

depends on how long it's out for. if its out for like 10-15 minutes I'd be annoyed but overall fine. if it's out for longer than an hour I'm gonna go to bed in a bad mood.

what would you do if you found yourself in the backrooms?

If I somehow entered the backrooms I would have a never ending panic attack and the thought of it is terrifying lmao

what would you do if you found a beedrill sized bee buzzing around in your kitchen?

i would probably just stream myself playing pokemon and other nintendo games on twitch to like 5 of my online friends. i'd probably act all goofy, make jokes and laugh a lot

what would you do if you saw an alien in your backyard

probably cry for hours like a little child and try to get medical care

Found a baby seal in your bathtub.

Back
Top Bottom