• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you do if...?

Get out of the shower.

What would you do if you have an infected toe?

I would be sad and find someone better.

What would you do if someone asked you out to the prom but you don't want to go?

I would get mad at them for messing up my stuff without my permission.

What would you do if you saw an abandoned castle?

Convert it into my lair and host laserlight, 80s electronica, satanic parties - inviting Ben Mendelsohn, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Mark Hamill, Kelly Marie Tran, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac and literally every damn Star Wars cast member there is.
Minus the satan bit because our relationship is strictly business - I butcher terrible people and he processes them in Hades. Beyond there the association is limited.

What would you do if you had the chance to be the main character in a Star Wars spinoff film, but it prevented you from ever starring, potentially, in a Star Wars trilogy?

Put on my 3D glasses and grab a deckchair.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to obtain your lifetime's statistic? (how many times you've had tea, cried, gotten angry, tripped over, et cetera et cetera...)

I would get help from others and apply for medical companies that can provide free breathing for me.

What would you do if flying cars existed but the only people who are allowed to drive the flying cars are politicians?

Kill all the politicians so that users have to be outsourced. (y)

What would you do if someone extraordinarily rich wanted to marry you?

If it's someone I know I would marry but if it's just some random stranger I meet for the first time, I would refuse since I would know nothing about this person and for all I know, he could be a rapist or a womanizer.

What would you do if you got a free ticket to an amusement park on a specific day but a family member is in the hospital and wanted you to visit them?

Very grouchily visit them. I'd sulk a lot, though. Lots of scowling. That Russian look I get when I want to murder people, et cetera et cetera. The works. Disappointment is not something I handle with a great deal of subtlety.

What would you do if you had the opportunity to become a hitman?

I would take it! (then of course get a job that is much easier with the Force, but no one will know that you're using the Force)

What if this thread was deleted?

Back
Top Bottom