• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you do if...?

I would tell the authorities that Pokemon were real and they needed to start making Master Balls right away.

What if Pokemon were real

I'd catch a Munchlax and take on the world.
Also shenanigans to get famous as an actor but I'm too tired to go into depth. It involves a lot of psychic Pokemon, though.

What would you do if a bamboo forest started in your backyard?

I would wait for it to grow to full size, chop it down, replant it, and repeat. And then sell all the bamboo for money.

What if v posted?

Then I would read my own post, feeling satisfied about how I figured out the situation well enough to be able to say that I would feel satisfied about the post I'd just posted, and wait for v to post a reply to my question.

What if the next time you woke up, it was in the year 2118?

I would take a look around and see if anything's different...

What would you do if you had the chance to become either a Magical Boy or a Magical Girl (depends on v's gender)?

Well, it sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity so I'd take it, naturally, but I wouldn't let it interfere with my career as an actor, musician and psychology student. In my free time, I'd go liberate the people of Myanmar and bring down governments. :cool: I'd also head over to the Middle East and sort sh-t out, yo. Hell yeah.
Okay this is sounding pretty good.

What would you do if you fell in love with a sociopath?

I would realize that she is a sociopath (seasonal deerling's gender confirmed to be male!) and then break up.

What if I posted?

I don't know! The possibilities are infinite and my mind just snapped.

What would you do if you somehow got lumbered with a kid (yours) when you wanted to pursue your career? :notworthy:

I'd bring the kid with me and show him what my job was like.

What if someone used the "Elder Wizard Swear" against you?
(Your mother is a (censored)-ing (censored) Lorem Ipsum (censored) Admitum Venium (censored) Treguna (censored) hippopotamus (censored) republican (censored) and Daniel Radcliffe (censored) with a bucket of (censored) in a castle far away where no one can hear you (censored) soup (censored) with a bucket of (censored) Mickey Mouse (censored) and a stick of dynamite (censored) magical (censored) alakazam!)

Laugh and slap him in the face.

If you found a La Chupacabra costume?

I'd become a goddess, no question
my sanity is expendable, plus being insane would be very interesting

what would you do if a gulpin ate a dinner you were greatly looking forward to?

I'd shrug and make another.

What would you do if your girlfriend was hypnotized into fighting you by a crazy singer?

Wonder how I got transported to the city.

What would you do if you're on a cruise around the around, but the captain is plotting to kill you?

Just go to sleep.

You've been turned into an ant and can only carry a leaf as food. The other workers are angry at your meagre income and will kill you.

Back
Top Bottom