Yes always wanted a dragon gym as the first gym, with 3 diffrent dual type dragon pokemon to take down, but hope in anime he needs to rematch it as a 5 , 6 , 7 or 8 gym.For example, it's impossible to find a late game bug gym and water gym is almost always late game. It creates this stereotype that certain types are just weaker which is wrong. Also, why no normal type Pokemon leaguers? Would be funny if the first gym to defeat was a Dragon type gym with some overconfident teenager as head.
with maybe new Dragon/ice? new dragon/grass? dragon/steel? or use those in other gyms?
Could see a new dragon/ghost pokemon stand alone line or evocoming. or maybe a seperate ghost gym?
Tyrantrum was a missed oportunity to use in gen 6 both in games and animes. If something would want a Tyrunt and then Tyrantrum in rematch and maybe it could get a better ability till then,
a 6 or 7 gym bug gym with a Shedinja ; with a new bug/dragon and a new faster bug/fighting could work well, or maybe use second Heracross or its mega before the bug/dragon?
- too many rock gyms but not many ground gyms, pallosand and maybe a new ground/flying line?
- could see new electric gym with alolan geodude or better alolan graveler line there
- maybe all gyms could use one pokemon thats dual type has secondary "??? /ice" typing if its a colder region?
- a grass ?or a fire gym? where we get a fire/grass pokemon line.
- what about a water gym with brand new water/grass pokemon? also would to see a Kindra once more in a gym.
what would you say to a 8 gym, thats mixed ghost/dark gym with 3 dark/ghost pokemon?
we have 2 Sabley and spiritomb, maybe with a new one a the 3 pokemon?
maybe we wll get a fairy starter and ash in the anime too.
nice idea with space-alien type , alien would fit better in my opinion.aliens
-water resistance good
-ground immunity should be added automatically seeing some of them as levitators, then they could get other abilities
- would make bugs and ice resist them and bugs would be SE on them
-ghost would be SE on them