• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you rate Journeys/PM 2019 so far on a scale of 1-10?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
We're quite a few episodes into the series now, and many people have already formed solid opinions on it. What would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? Why did you give it that rating? Please mark spoilers accordingly!

So far I’d give it a 7/10. It definitely had a slow start with the fact that they hadn’t even given Ash an actual goal until 13 episodes in and as a result felt a bit aimless but it’s definitely gotten itself some solid ground ever since. I also like that they haven’t reset Ash like prior series have and that Ash feels closer to himself than he did back in SM and shows initiative again unlike how he seemed to forget about the Island Challenge for long stretches of time, making no real effort to move closer to his next.

Now for the negatives

I don’t hate Go but I feel that the implementation of the character has been very bad thus far. For starters, the Pokémon Go mechanic of just throwing a ball to catch a Pokémon without weakening it or it otherwise choosing to go with the trainer run contrary to the writing that the series has implemented from the beginning. While there have been some exceptions, they were few and far between. Go meanwhile has trivialized something that used to be a really exciting part of the show. In addition, the fact that he catches so many Pokémon but doesn’t really have anything to do with them further adds to how boring the implementation of Go has been. I can only hope that they improve on this in the future because I currently find him the least interesting part of the show and one of the least interesting protagonists.

For this being a world tour, they really aren’t capitalizing on anything that makes the different regions unique from one another. For the most part, every time that they’ve been in another region, they’re virtually indistinguishable from just another filler location that we’ve seen throughout the anime, excluding Galar. It also doesn’t help that they tend to not go to the region for any reason that would be related to special aspects of the region.

The complete lack of a female protagonist. This is probably the most baffling part to me. Why would they think that it was a good idea to not only reduce the group to the smallest size yet but remove the female element from the group? While they seem to be building something with Koharu, they still not only list her as a support character but let’s be honest, why should we have to wait a time comparable to how long it took to give Serena a goal simply to have a basic element of the series back?

Click bait. Pretty sure this is self explanatory.

Last edited:
Basically what Kurolegacy said except I'm a bit less generous.

It does have it's good points and when it's good it's generally really good like the Vermillion Gym battle and both the Koharu episodes, but regrettably those episodes are few and sometimes far between and overall it has been rather lackluster the rest of the time along with having quite a few actually bad episodes, like the Raboot street-dancing one and both of the 'Gou goes on a catching spree' episodes.

The lack of a prominent female character is the key thing dragging it down, but it's certainly not the only detractor preventing it from scoring higher.

6/10 from me, but it would probably be higher if Koharu was part of the main group and/or had more episodes.

I want to wait to see how a few more things incubate. It has the potential to do a lot of interesting things, and a lot of potential pitfalls.

Riolu could follow the path of Froakie or the path of Chimchar, and the latter is much more dreadful than the former.

A solid 5/10 at the moment. The series holds a lot of promise, although so far on a weekly basis I'd say I've only really enjoyed watching just over half the episodes. I like Satoshi's quest (kinda), although it was a late starter. I like the idea of travelling and seeing various Pokemon and old friends/rivals, although the latter has yet barely come to pass. I like the characteristics and dynamics of the TRio and Koharu, although both are woefully underutilised for now. Go has potential and I want to grow to love him, although till now he's mostly irritated me. So yeah, we'll see...

For reference BW would have been a 3/10 (at most) and DP was as close to 10/10 without actually being perfect. Bear in mind, however, that I would have scored DP no more than a 6/10 at this point in its run so PM still has plenty of potential to grow in my esteem.

Maybe 8 or 9. Because Leon appeared early. He makes episodes great. But the man has appeared twice so far.

I loved his attitude in episode 12. Though in episode 27, Leon did not give a passionate speech.

A solid 6/10 sometimes leaning on a 7. My mind jumps between the two ratings depending on what the most recent episode is like. Since this week's episode was a complete waste of time I'm feeling like a 6 is accurate and honestly a lot of the episodes in this saga are cases of good ideas but bad executions.

Maybe 8 or 9. Because Leon appeared early. He makes episodes great. But the man has appeared twice so far.

I loved his attitude in episode 12. Though in episode 27, Leon did not give a passionate speech.

I don't meant to bash anyone's rating but really an 8 or 9 just because of 1 character who's only appeared in a few episodes so far?

Right now, I'd give the series a solid 5/10. It got off to a very slow start, but has been showing quite a bit of promise as its progressed. We're probably only about 1/6th of the way through it at this point, so still lots of time left for the series to grow. Reasons for my current rating:

PROS
  • CONTINUITY! The Vermilion gym episode remains my favorite of Journeys so far. It was the perfect example of combining continuity with the events of the current series. You've also got Lance, Korrina, etc.
  • Some very cute, different episodes. I personally like it when the anime experiments with different episode formats and plots, and I feel like Journeys has had some so far we really haven't seen before.
  • Decent character development thus far. Chloe in particular, but Goh has made some great strides recently as well.
  • Strong team for Ash. He's got a cool lineup right now with quite a few Pokemon fans have been clamoring for for a while now.
CONS
  • Clickbaiting. The Piplup/Crogunk and Ho-Oh episodes and how they were advertised still royally tick me off. It seemed like they had taken a break from it, but then the whole Sobble debacle happened. I didn't care who caught Sobble, but even I could tell you the way that was advertised was a mess.
  • OOC-ness. I have yet to watch the latest episode, but it sounds like Ash was yet again a victim to this. The writers need to find better consistency with him, because there's been quite a few episodes where he just seemed totally out of whack. Goh has also been a problem. Maybe it's not necessarily OOC, but his personality can be very polarizing, and there's a fine line between making him sympathetic and making him insufferable. This has also been really inconsistent.
  • Team Rocket. They're coming off one of, if not their strongest series in SM, and Journeys is doing them a major disservice. That stupid prize master machine is a big part of the problem.
  • Return to old episode formulas. Even though there's been some cool episode concepts, there has also been a return to the old COTD format which SM had done an amazing job of axing. Those episodes have been among the weakest of the series so far, so I definitely did not miss them.
  • World travel concept not well executed. I don't care that the homebase is in Kanto, but I wish it would get a little less focus. Not only are the other regions getting the shaft, but they aren't even really made to stand out once they're featured. If you're going to make the world travel concept a major aspect of the series, it needs a lot more effort put into it.
So, can Journeys improve its overall rating? Absolutely! The fact that past characters are more than likely going to start appearing is a great start. That alone holds a lot of promise for the series. If they can start to work on the cons and turn those around as well, then this series has potential to be a really great one by the end of its run.

Right now, I'd give the series a solid 5/10. It got off to a very slow start, but has been showing quite a bit of promise as its progressed. We're probably only about 1/6th of the way through it at this point, so still lots of time left for the series to grow. Reasons for my current rating:

PROS
  • CONTINUITY! The Vermilion gym episode remains my favorite of Journeys so far. It was the perfect example of combining continuity with the events of the current series. You've also got Lance, Korrina, etc.
  • Some very cute, different episodes. I personally like it when the anime experiments with different episode formats and plots, and I feel like Journeys has had some so far we really haven't seen before.
  • Decent character development thus far. Chloe in particular, but Goh has made some great strides recently as well.
  • Strong team for Ash. He's got a cool lineup right now with quite a few Pokemon fans have been clamoring for for a while now.
CONS
  • Clickbaiting. The Piplup/Crogunk and Ho-Oh episodes and how they were advertised still royally tick me off. It seemed like they had taken a break from it, but then the whole Sobble debacle happened. I didn't care who caught Sobble, but even I could tell you the way that was advertised was a mess.
  • OOC-ness. I have yet to watch the latest episode, but it sounds like Ash was yet again a victim to this. The writers need to find better consistency with him, because there's been quite a few episodes where he just seemed totally out of whack. Goh has also been a problem. Maybe it's not necessarily OOC, but his personality can be very polarizing, and there's a fine line between making him sympathetic and making him insufferable. This has also been really inconsistent.
  • Team Rocket. They're coming off one of, if not their strongest series in SM, and Journeys is doing them a major disservice. That stupid prize master machine is a big part of the problem.
  • Return to old episode formulas. Even though there's been some cool episode concepts, there has also been a return to the old COTD format which SM had done an amazing job of axing. Those episodes have been among the weakest of the series so far, so I definitely did not miss them.
  • World travel concept not well executed. I don't care that the homebase is in Kanto, but I wish it would get a little less focus. Not only are the other regions getting the shaft, but they aren't even really made to stand out once they're featured. If you're going to make the world travel concept a major aspect of the series, it needs a lot more effort put into it.
So, can Journeys improve its overall rating? Absolutely! The fact that past characters are more than likely going to start appearing is a great start. That alone holds a lot of promise for the series. If they can start to work on the cons and turn those around as well, then this series has potential to be a really great one by the end of its run.
Pretty much this, but I'm gonna be less forgiving and give PM 2019 a 4/10. Most of what I've seen has not been that great if I were to be perfectly honest. Even though his character has improved a little over the last few episodes, I'm still not a big fan of Gou. His capture sprees are not entertaining in my opinion. I still haven't completely gotten over the Sobble debacle. The advertisement for this Pokemon was pretty bad. Sobble deserved better, and don't get me started on the Team Rocket gacha machine. That thing can get chucked into a volcano for all I care (without all the Pokemon in it, of course!). There's no need for it. That stupid thing prevents Jessie and James from forming solid bonds with the Pokemon they catch.

Sadly, I think this series is about on the same level as the gen 5 anime in terms of how bad it's been. It got off to a slow start and it has gotten a little better, but not by much. The filler episodes don't help much either. If this series doesn't grow much, it could very well end up being as bad as the gen 5 anime.

————— PROS!
  • Ash and Go have fantastic chemistry, in my opinion.
  • Ash has a very interesting goal, the Pokémon World Championships work very well for the theme of traveling and seeing all the world has to offer.
  • Ash’s team is very unique, made up of powerful Pokémon people have always wanted him to have.
  • Characters are very fun to watch. Pikachu and Ash are great as ever, Go wanting to know as much as he can and always wanting to research or be in contact with Pokémon, Raboot is fairly unique for a partner Pokémon where he’s very calm and collected. Koharu’s personality is very strong and I love her, I really want her to travel with them. Prof. Sakuragi is very fun to watch, imo.
  • This is just my opinion, but I really like Go. I find his goal to capture every Pokémon fun to watch, and it would only work in this series considering the region hopping is required. I don’t mind the easy captures that much, most of his captures are unevolved weaker Pokémon, but I do hope when we get farther in and he’s facing stronger, evolved Pokémon he starts to battle.
  • Speaking of Go battling, he’s improving, which I like a lot. In comparison to when he threw all his Poke Balls until he caught Dewgong and running out, to battling immediately after they break out the first time. He still needs to actually get better at the battling part.
  • Battles are still fantastic.
  • Returning characters and continuity seeming to get more and more involved.
  • Animation is fantastic and the art style fits perfectly.
————— CONS!
  • The Gacha Machine is bad. Even as someone who doesn’t overly hate it, there are great Galar Pokémon that fit with Team Rocket that they could’ve picked.
  • I hope they improve on the actual travel aspect. They have only been to each region once or twice, with no Alola appearances at all.
  • Ash’s Pokémon’s screen time. Dragonite and Gengar barely appear, especially Gengar. Coming from SM, where basically everyone’s Pokémon were out all the time, it sucks to see them get relegated to basically “we need someone strong for Ash to pull out against strong opponents.” Dragonite and Gengar have great personalities! I wish we saw them more. I hope Riolu doesn’t end up going down the road of Greninja, especially if it get’s access to it’s Mega Evolution.
  • While not all of Go’s Pokémon will get to do important things, I hope to see them do more, even if it’s for minor battles and training. I hope more stuff like the Magikarp Jump Competition happen where Go will need a specific Pokémon. They’ve been improving on this recently.
  • While I don’t mind Raboot’s development so far, I fairly like it, but it needs more. I get that Raboot is meant to have a “too cool for this” sort of attitude, but I hope it gets more to do in the future. Same goes for Sobble, but that is to be seen. I’m hoping with get that big-sibling little-sibling bond between them. I would like to see Raboot learn something new, other than Double Kick and Ember. Raboot appearing in the anime made it instantly my favorite Pokémon in one episode.
  • Koharu desperately needs to be promoted to main character and complete the trio. (Wouldn’t mind Sota joining either, tbh.)
I’d probably give it a 7 or 8 out of 10 so far, but I’m pretty easy to please.

7.5 out of 10 is what I'd give it. I like this series way more than I liked XY and SM but it's not on par with Kanto or DP so far, so it doesn't get a score higher than that. I like the new characters and the fact that Ash & Goh travel to other regions sometimes but I'm not always happy with how the writing team handles the other regions when they're shown. Also I don't like Ash's goal in this series but that's not really detrimental to the score.

Don't forget the "self-contained" format that they've adopted, which is really hurting the story's flow and the series' potential with what could have been, like with yesterday's episode ending in Pallet and the potential to continue from there and bring back the reserves, instead of jumping straight to what looks like a filler (whose only positive seems to be the Koharu focus, which could have technically be done in the Pallet gathering as well).

Oof, this drives me nuts. I feel like they're not even really sticking to it, which is the strange part. We've had some episodes that weren't self-contained and were spread across at least two episodes (Scorbunny following Ash and Goh and the Leon/Lance battle) so it does drive me crazy that they seem to short change other episodes that would flow a lot better if they were able to span more than one episode.

Positives
+The world tour aspect is a fantastic idea. Its given us a chance to travel back to regions and see familiar sights such as Lumiose City and Ecruteak City.
+Ash's goal feels like the best approach to take after becoming the Alolan Champion. Fighting to become World Champion is a good direction for Ash.
+The series has displayed an incredible amount of continuity, from displaying all of Ash's trophies, reminding us of Ash's battle with Lt. Surge, and even the return of Lance and Korrina. It was a huge plus again when they actually had Korrina remember Ash.
+Ash actually having a very strong team is great and seeing him with Pokemon such as Gengar and Riolu has been well worth the wait.
+Ash and Goh actually have some pretty great chemistry.
+Riolu. Everything about Ash's Riolu. Riolu is an absolute gift.

Negatives
-The way Pokemon Go was implemented into this series. From how Goh catches Pokemon without fighting them to the eggs.
-Speaking of Goh....His goal. Catching all these Pokemon he hardly uses so he can supposedly catch Mew is the weakest aspect of this series. He catches them too easily and it takes the joy out of captures when 98% of his captures are meaningless. I have absolutely no incentive to root for him. His goal as a collector doesn't make for a compelling goal for the Pokemon anime.
-The lack of Team Rocket. They were at the funniest they've ever been in SM, but now they're hardly even used.
-The Rocket Gacha machine...Team Rocket and the bond they share with their Pokemon has always been enjoyable, and this machine has robbed us of that joy for the most part. Seeing Team Rocket using strong Pokemon is neat, but can we actually see them raise their own Pokemon again instead of a gacha machine hand out?
-Despite how great the world tour aspect is, there's too many episodes set in Kanto. Honestly, I don't like how Kanto is Ash and Goh's primary base instead of some place in Galar.
-The clickbait advertising....From the Ho-Oh in Johto episode to audio clips making us think Ash was gonna catch Sobble, this series has used an annoying amount of clickbait advertising.
-The lack of a female companion. Seriously, Chloe has potential, but why do they not treat her as a main cast member?

Right now, I'm gonna say a 5/10

Last edited:
Even though I've seen only a small amount of episodes compared to what has aired in Japan, I think I'd still give the series a 7/10 or 7.5/10 based on what I've seen.

Pros:

I like that Ash hasn't had a noticeable downgrade and even his first official trainer battle was really solid. I've only seen how he captures Dragonite, but it was handled so well and his Dragonite's personality is so adorable, especially with how it wants to give hugs. Giving Ash a different kind of team along with a different kind of goal for the series helps to make him more refreshing for both new and long time fans. I love that Ash finally got a Riolu after all these years. I wouldn't have pictured Galarian Farfetch'd for Ash, but I'm glad that he caught it and he'll hopefully capture more Galar Pokemon down the road.

The dynamic between Ash and Goh is pretty good too. They bounce off each other pretty nicely and they already feel like good friends.

Twelve episodes in and I still like Goh. The Pokemon Go catching method doesn't really fit within the context of the anime, so I can understand why that bothers people. But Goh himself still comes off as pretty likable to me. I love how he bonded with Scorbunny and while he doesn't do as much with his other Pokemon, he clearly cares about them, which I think is one reason why his goal ultimately doesn't bother me at the moment.

The battles are pretty great. Ash's match in the Battle Frontier Tournament was surprisingly good for a relatively small tournament. Leon vs. Lance was also quite terrific and seeing a battle between Dyanmax Pokemon in the anime was amazing.

Even though she lacks screentime and focus, Chloe seems like a pretty cool female lead and one episode made me appreciate her family more than I expected, especially the flashback between her father and mother.

Cons:

Not having a proper female lead might be my biggest issue with the series, or at least it's the one issue that I'm most confused about. Each Pokemon series had a proper female lead and they often were some of the more popular characters from their respective series, so removing that aspect from Journeys is just so strange to me. The franchise has always been more gender neutral rather than primarily focused on boys, so it just seems so weird to make the two leading characters boys here.

Team Rocket's Gotcha Machine is kind of a mixed bag, but it's still mostly negative. It does give them some variety and their reactions to what Pokemon they get can be funny, but not seeing them bond with their Pokemon is just such a major downgrade. Some of the best episodes from each series involve showing how much Jessie and James care about their Pokemon despite being thieves themselves. It doesn't even make much sense in-universe why Giovanni would give them access to a variety of Pokemon when they didn't have any major accomplishments in Alola for the organization. Plus, it feels rather moot to see a lot of these strong Pokemon still being defeated just like typical Team Rocket Pokemon. I'm not sure if it's an issue with not knowing what to do with Team Rocket or wanting to showcase more of the whole Pokemon around the world aspect of the series with their Pokemon. I kind of lead towards the latter given how infrequent Team Rocket appears.

The misleading promotion, particularly for some of their episodes, is pretty annoying. I forgot about how fans expected Ash to catch a new Pokemon or use a reserve for the Battle Frontier tournament, along with the whole issue with the Piplup and Croagunk episode. As misleading as the Battle Frontier title for the tournament was, I was more annoyed with the Ho-Oh episode. The message behind the episode was nice, but it didn't really feel like they made use of the setting, such as how Ash had been to Ecruteak City multiple times before. Plus, I was personally upset with how I forgot that Cyndaquil was featured in that episode while I watched it. This might be more of a minor issue when Cyndaquil wasn't the major focus of the episode, but it was my first starter Pokemon and hadn't been featured in the anime for ages, so ideally I shouldn't forget about it while still watching the episode. This kind of fits with the common issue of how the world tour concept, while a good idea on paper, hasn't been executed too well, especially when they don't seem to be interested in staying in one place for longer than an episode or two.

Even though I didn't mind that Goh caught Sobble instead of Ash, the misleading promo making fans think that Ash was going to get Sobble was a terrible move and they'll hopefully avoid misleading promotion like that in the future.

While I'm not that upset over Goh's goal, I do agree with a lot of the common complaints about his goal. He does capture Pokemon too easily. Even going by the Pokemon Go capture method, one throw does not work nearly as often as it does with Goh.

It's still really early into the series, but so far, it has been fun. Part of the reason why I binged watch more episodes on Netflix was because of how much fun it was to watch and I certainly need more of that during these times. I think that says something about how enjoyable the series is. It has some pretty solid potential, so I'm curious to see where it goes over the course of its run.

I have only watched 13 episodes (I'll watch the rest when they air in my dub) but I've read all reviews and episode summaries, and I'm not really feeling it, it's a 4/10.

The battles have been amazing, but I can't get behind things like half of the episodes being a Kanto slice-of-life show nobody asked for, incomplete continuity (easter eggs and 3 old characters is great, but what we really need is to show that those journeys actually had an impact on Ash), wasted potential with Go's goal, lack of rivals and a very strange Ash's team (I don't hate any of them, but I don't understand why he was given 3 Kanto powerhouses out of the blue or what Farfetch'd's role is).

XY and SM had similar problems but by this point had started to tackle them with the Korrina Arc and Akala Arc respectively, but this one just promises more of the same.

PROS:

1. No power reset, Satoshi and Pikachu are consistently shown as strong at pokémon battles, as should be expected from experienced challengers like them.
2. Satoshi and Gou have a pretty great chemistry together. It's the first time since Hikari that Satoshi truly feels connected to a character in an equal way.
3. Pokémon World Championship is a consistent and ingenious way to continue Satoshi's story after his championship in the Alola league.
4. It's the first pokémon series where all characters seems well-rounded and likeable to me, at least no one annoys me. Personally I don't have a problem with Gou's goal or Koharu's aloof personality, and I think those quirks make them more unique.
5. Controversial but I like that how they didn't focus on advertising Galar. It feels really refreshing that the starters aren't constantly pushed on our faces, Satoshi got a non-Galar focused unique team, and Hibunny is allowed to evolve early instead of staying as the Pochama clone unevolved regional mascot.
6. Regular training become a thing again. I really missed those.
7. This series' humor is pretty great. It's neither based on same old boring recurring gags like OS-BW era, nor it's annoyingly over the top like the faces of SM. It can be realistically subtle or absurd in a creative way.

CONS:

1. Koharu definitely needs more screentime and should be treated as Satoshi and Gou's equal, as the opening implies. It's a simply unacceptable downgrade to treat the primary female character of this series as a recurring character.
2. As in SM, Team Rocket still feels disconnected from the main story, and their appearances are still too few. It also feels like they forgot about the fact that Sonansu is Musashi's pokémon. I don't remember any remarkable interaction between them since XY.
3. Whole world travel aspect is not really utilized. Most of travel episodes seems unimpressive and kinda boring to me, especially compared to episodes happening on the "home." There is much more interesting places and situations around the pokémon world.

I give it a 7/10, for now.

so far i give it an 8/10 it's been very unpredictable and I like that but there are still some choices in the anime that I disagree with. Overall, I'm really excited to see how this series ends.

4/10
or a 2.5/5 as I would rate it because hoo boy, this series has been quite the jamboree with me alright and for the most part not in a good way.

Only things keeping me afloat so far is everything related to Ash and Pikachu such as the PWC, Leon, the pieces of continuity and returning characters we've seen so far such as Lance and Korrina (which has been the most fun I've had so far) and the interesting Pokémon team he has (I just hope Riolu doesn't fall down the Greninja rabbit hole, please writers).

The dub (outside of the still generic and forgettable music) has been super fun to watch with it now being bi-coastal allowing for more variety in casting with the NY actors and now the LA actors and with enjoyable performances and reprisals (Ray Chase as Cerise for example is a total blast in the role, nails the character down well).

Koharu, Sakuragi and the assistants are in the middle. While I didn't give a hoot about any of them at first, they have been growing on me overtime, they (or rather Ren, Chrysa and especially Koharu) just need a little more screentime.

Too bad then that everything else seems to be crushing Journeys's own finger under the weight of it's own ambitions. Despite the enjoyable performances by both his Japanese and English VA, it's a shame I can't say the same for Gou himself. I just cannot bring myself to care about him, he's just terribly uninteresting with his whole goal schtick and even his own episodes have been kind of dull. (His Scorbunny/Raboot/soon to be Cinderace is cute though)

While they still can have their funny moments like with the Sinnoh episode, Team Rocket really do feel like they have downgraded here which is a terrible shame with how enjoyable and fun they were in S&M and that stupid Gacha machine is only hindering them rather than helping them. Oh sure, they can now use super strong Pokémon but who cares if they're still gonna get their asses handed to them anyway?

Animation wise, it has been pretty unremarkable with most of the good animation done by the notable members and even Iwane's first episode was super rough around the edges.

The return of the COTD formula is also disappointing and outside of the characters, Galar's representation has been nothing sort of pathetic for the most part.

Journeys just frustrates me as of now. It feels like an upgrade in some areas and a downgrade in others and when it's a downgrade, oosh it sure is a downgrade sonny. I sure hope things get better down the line because this for the most part has been the most boring I've seen the Pokémon anime in years and that's saying something.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom