• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Any of the bird Pokemon that are found early on in a Pokemon game, so Pidgeot in RGBYGSCFRLGHGSS, and Staraptor in DPPt. In RSE, I'd say Gardevoir, and as for BW, it'd be Stoutland.

I played 2nd gen multiple times when I was younger. I always had a Noctowl.
I caught the hoothoot right off the bat, and then the noctowl was sorta convenient with Fly, and hypnosis.

looking back, noctowl isn't too impressive ;|
OWELL

In Heart Gold, I would say Dragonite, Staraptor and Gyarados are my signatures.

Turtwig family
I love the little guy and nearly always force my brother to let me breed his torterra (My old Plt was stolen :*() so i can have one in my team.
Lucario
one of my fav pokes and i love riolus cuteness
Girratina
Ilove this guy in origin form cause he rocks ( first legendary CAUGHT by me)

in all my teams a must have i love 'em all

in blue it was charizard
in crystal it was suicune and umbreon tag team
in saphire it was aggron
in diamond crobat and darkrai tag team
in soul silver Neo the espeon
in white well i don't have a signature pokemon yet

After much thought and consideration I've had to change my sig poke. I played white and was so impressed with Boldore and later on Gigalith, that my new sig is Amoongus and Gigalith. The first grass poke ive ever used that wasnt my starter and the first rock I've ever liked. :banana:

Milotic. I've been using her since 3rd gen came out, and she's been my favorite as well. She's been the powerhouse on all my teams in every game I've played and I even have a small collection dedicated to it (cards, one or two figures, etc.)

I guess that would make her my signature pokemon.

I'd say mine is an Umbreon/Espeon. It doesn't matter which. I always get the Eevee and NEVER stop him from evolving from happiness no matter WHAT time of day it is. I also do not give him an evolutionary stone. EVER!

It is usually my starter which normally becomes level 100 after been used so often.

As a kid, when I played pokemon I would stick with my starter all the way until I reached the league. But now, it's different. I haven't used my starter since I caught a Mareep, and Ampharos has been my lead pokemon since.

Although I don't like the English name for this pokemon. In Japanese, it's デンリュウ (denryuu), which is like electric dragon, similar to Dratini's Japanese name, ミニリュウ (miniryuu) which means mini dragon.

It feels sad to leave my starter behind, ha. I should take her out some day and at least evolve it one last time.

Charizard, I always try to fit one into my team, even with the threat of stealth rock looming. Jolly Lucario is also a mainstay of most of my teams.

Togekiss/Houndoom for me. Battles aside, Sewaddle family. <3

Charizard. Up until SS, always had one on my team.

Unfortunatly, Stealth Rock makes him pretty useless competitive battling wise. Plus, he really doesn't fit in with my Sandstorm team

My signatures would be typhlosion since it was my very first starter back in Crystal or umbreon.
From Gen.V pokes it would be Galvantula.Having around a huge spider that can put webs under high voltage sounds so tempting.

i would say my shiny zoroark took so many eggs jus to get him off of bulbapedia:eek:hdear:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom