• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

definately shuckle. started using him as a gimmik poke for sandstorm and it just worked

My signature pokemon is definetly linoone. The reason is because
it was always in my team and was one of my strongest pokemon.
Also my brother named it Sr.line when I wasn't looking. Kinda grew on me after a while.:drool:

Currently, I would say Hydreigon. I recently got done trained mine and I can see myself using for a long time. Otherwise, I would say Gliscor and Scizor, because I love Pokemon with pincer claws, and Hydreigon`s arm-heads kinda look like pincer claws, so pincer clawed Pokemon are my signature I guess.

Either Lucario or Jolteon/Vaporeon. Always have one of those on my team.

There's no specific Pokemon I can think of, but I do like to always have a Poison or Steel type on my team. They're polar opposites but largely useful both in the game and in competitive battles.

whatever happens to be the water starter except in platinum since i bought it used it had a chimchar (i hate chimchar) so lucario became my signature even still it looks blue like a water pokemon haha

Every time that I make up a Pokémon SWAT team, most of the time I include a fire-type inside it, most particularly Infernape.

mine has to be torterra ive trained hard and it shapeing up to be my first level 100 pokemon

For me, my Signature Pokemon is definitely Weavile =) Awesome, light, fast, strong =3

At the moment it's still the main flying type of the region, but now i'd also say Nidoqueen or Nidoking too.

Probably Pidgeot, I guess.

I've used him most of the time in the games where he's available.

Back in the days of Red/Blue, I was well known in my school for my Snorlax, Blastoise and Gyarados. Not many people beat them to even see the rest of my team.

Gyarados is the only one I've used since then, so I guess that would be my "signature" Pokémon. Even though my party leader changes with each generation.

Milotic without a shadow of a doubt, beautiful and deadly ;)

Like Gyarados but nicer round the edges lol

Probably either my Empoleon, Noelord (First Level 100, Raised from Level 5 on Pearl) or my Beartic, Prolar (My first shiny and also my second one I hand raised to Level 100) (From Level 30)

I wouldn't say Oshawott is my signature, just my Favourite.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom