• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Espeon or Jigglypuff, probably. :3

I use an Espeon on almost every team on current games, and I just love Jigglypuff. If the game was like the anime where every Pokémon had the potential to be awesome, I'd keep one of them on my team too.

My best team is on Pearl, and Lucario is the strongest, so yeah... I'd say Lucario is my signature Pokémon. (plus it's my only level 100)

I would also say my Gliscor is my signature Pokemon, because its Guillotine almost never misses.

With no doubt, Golduck. He has not left my party since I got him. My Golduck knocked out my friends Rayquaza in 1 hit, and it was only lvl. 60. That's when I knew Golduck was my signature pokemon. :)

Espeon or Jigglypuff, probably. :3

I use an Espeon on almost every team on current games, and I just love Jigglypuff. If the game was like the anime where every Pokémon had the potential to be awesome, I'd keep one of them on my team too.

Every pokémon can be awesome in the game, it just takes some overleveling. I'd bet it's possible to win the game with a team of a Caterpie, a Weedle, and a Magikarp.

Well... I guess I would say Poliwhirl is my signature. I usually kept a Poliwhirl on my team (I didn't in Platinum, but I did in Red, Yellow, and Silver b/c Poliwags were more readily accessible) without evolving it into Poliwrath (or Politoed). I guess I used Poliwhirl like Ash (anime) or Red (manga) use Pikachu. I never really liked Poliwrath (and the additional fighting type seemed to just give it more weaknesses rather than strengthen it), and Politoed just took the whole Poli line and shit all over it (I hate Politoed), so I just kept the Poliwhirl!

This actually worked out fine in Silver anyway b/c you can't get water stones until after the Elite Four anyway, so I didn't have the option of evolving it.

Probably Typhlosion (though Quilava looks better) or Charizard (which I almost always bother to level up to 100), I'm a sucker for Fire starters (unless it's Infernape we're talking), though I do like Ubers, like anyone else. :p

I have a bunch of favorites, but I think my sig pokemon is Mew. So lethal and cute. :x

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom