• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

I guess you could say Luxray. They've been the strongest member of my team in both of my Platinum files, and a shiny one has made its way into my SoulSilver team.

At the moment is my Floatzel, I don't know why, but most of the pokemon I have are in the NU or UU tier

You cheap-ass. >_>

That goddamn Blissey gave me such a torture on the Sevii Islands where I was trying to level up, drove me crazy how it kept tanking my attacks and recovering, since the only physical move I have in that generation would be the inaccurate Mega Punch. V_v

I raised a level 100 Dewgong from scratch to combat its annoying ability (and easily beat the Trainer Tower), lol.

Right now I have 10 Scizor at level 100, I used to have 13 but don't know if my Gold, Silver and Crystal still work. XD

Anyway, I train one for every game that is released. :D

it has to be cyndaquil ever since gsc, how can you not love his eyes........

Mine would be my Special Sweeper Claydol and my Milotic that is have Special Sweeper and half annoyer

It would be my Luxray in Diamond and my Breloom in Emerald. It'll be nice to see how they work when I import my Breloom onto my Diamond game.

Gardevoir. When I find wild Ralts in Sapphire/Emerald, I raise it and make it a part of my team.

I'd say it's Starmie, but it's not the strongest Pokemon in my team. It's pretty reliable though and I tend to have it following me around in HG the most out of them all so yeah. :p

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom