• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

In Gen I and III, Pikachu/Raichu is a must have, it's so useful against the common water and flying types. In Gen II I don't use it for obvious reasons so I replaced it with Mareep but I remember I kicked everyone's butt with Typhlosion (except Whitney's Miltank of Doom). I haven't finished a Gen IV playthrough yet, I'm doing Platinum and since I started wirh Piplup and only care about Starly at the beginning I had to get a Shinx to have some resistance to Electric, but I would totally change it for a Pikachu.

Typhlosion and Glaceon are my signature Pokemon.

My particular Glaceon may not have a super diverse moveset, but it's exeptionally high Special Attack makes up for it. Hail + Blizzard + Snow Cloak (ability) = win

My Typhlosion is a little more balanced in stats. It uses a fire setup, but also utilizes Sunny Day and Solar Beam. The Sunny Day enhances both my Fire type moves, and allows use of Solar Beam with impunity.

Fearow. Definitely. I have a Fearow in every game where it's possible.

Fearows are underappreciated.

YES THEY ARE! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES. I KINDA LOVE YOU.

Anyways, my signature Pokemon would have to be Empoleon/Gardevoir. Whenever possible I always have them on my team.

Mine would have to be an Electivire. I have had one on all of my teams since my first play through in Diamond. Before that I always used Electabuzz as my electric type.

Invincible the Wartortle/Squirtle,SkySclicer the Pidgeot, and Status the (Useless) Butterfree.

My signature Pokémon is Giratina. I have two of them in HeartGold, don't ask how I got them, but it wasn't through cheating.

My Dragonite. His name is Falkor. He's level 100, I raised him from an egg. When I beat White I'm going to use him, Zang the Alakazam, and Ajax the Metagross to DESTROY the Isshu Battle Frontier (We've already rocked Sinnoh's).

Snorlax. I use one in any game with him in it, but more specificly Narco my snorlax from ss. He's got 31 iv's in atk and def and all of his other iv's except for hp are in the mid to high 20's sadly hp is only 3. He is ev trained and the star of my ev trained team. He's also the only member of my main team to have a special pokeball(a heavy ball) and has the shiny leaf crown.

My signature Pokemon. . . It's either Shuckle or Jirachi. I'm leaning more toward Jirachi, seeing as how it's my favorite, and I use him in like, every battle.

My Dragonite. His name is Falkor. He's level 100, I raised him from an egg. When I beat White I'm going to use him, Zang the Alakazam, and Ajax the Metagross to DESTROY the Isshu Battle Frontier (We've already rocked Sinnoh's).

"When I beat White?" The 5th gen games aren't even confirmed to allow the Pokeshifter prior to the E4, so you'd have to trade it over from a completed game, mostly likely.

I guess I've had a Sandshrew/Sandslash in every game since Blue... but I'd like to say Cacturne and Rotom are as well. I really like Emonga from the new games as well, so for the japanese version of BW I'll probably change it up a little at least.

I've used my Altaria from Sapphire in so many games, so I'll say Altaria is my signature Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom