• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

My signature pokemon would be Salamence, as it is my only one at level 100. I always trade it into my most recent game as soon as possible.

I must have Crobat, Espeon, Umbreon, Tyranitar, or Scizor in any of my teams.

Despite my username, it has to be Heracross. I played through Emerald, ran into one in the Safari zone, and-by luck-caught it. I then traded Emerald for Ruby and Sapphire :'( and got Heracross in both of those. I wasn't patient enough to get one before postgame in Pearl or Platinum, but now I have a male and a female. Then, when I got HG, I put him in my team there. However, I still own my ORIGINAL Charizard from FireRed (currently in Platinum). He was my first level 100.

Rankurusu and Daburun.

Anyone on these forums who knows me would say that I like Rankurusu and Daburun

Blaziken, especially now that he can learn speed boost in Dream World. Blaziken has been one of my favorites ever since I've first seen him, and I love him in battle. I always try to have him with me.

Infernape. Easily. He's always at the top of my teams. B)
But I think Zuruzukin will be giving 'im a run for his money from now on. Or should I say from Spring on...

Male Garchomps have been a part of my team since Diamond, as I love the idea to pit Cynthia's female Garchomp against my slightly weaker masculine version. :D
Oh thank God I'm not the only nutjob!! :D
Whenever going to catch a Gible, I skip the females (sometimes several in a row) to catch a male one for Cynthia's female Garchomp. xD

Last edited:
Hmm ... I always have either a dragonite line or eeveelution on my team, regardless of the game. The reason I say "eeveelution" is because sometimes I keep it an eevee, others I cycle through the different options. Espeon and umbreon remain favorites, though.

I don't really have a signature Pokemon so much as I've got a signature team. Typhlosion, Glaceon, Gallade, Tyranitar, Salamence, and Gyrados. I maintain this team on my SoulSilver while I have Diamond version for other Pokes.

Either my Empoleon (my first starter) or my shiny Banette. If legendaries are allowed, then Giratina goes straight to the top. :D

Probably Sceptile. My friends all pretty much automatically associate me with it.

Like some in my sig:
Blaziken, Salamence, Aggron are the pokes I love the most. Among my friends I'm known for using Blaziken all the time.

I suppose that would be my Luxray... or Pookie the Gyarados. Yes, Pookie. ;)

:eek:hdear: Absol the most used pokemon for me 'cause i started on Platinum a couple of years ago. and it is in meh signiture :eek:hdear:

Mine is Lucario. Ever since fighting and steel got a huge competitive buff I always build my team around it whether it is the agility set or the swords dance set.

Although it's by no means my favorite Pokemon, it seems like I have to train a Magneton/Magnezone in every one of my in-games teams. I just love using it so much because of its typing and versatility. The second Pokemon I use the most is Crobat, usually as a flier.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom