• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Probably Lickilicky or Typhlosion. Both are my favorite pokemon. Infernape ranks high too which is a new development.

Thats a hard choice. Since playing Pokemon Black, I have found a new pokemon I like. I would either have to go with Duskinor, Serperior, or Marrowak.

Ferrothorn is my starter, but my signature?? I would have to go with either him, or my Infernape.

The Hoenn starters. I use Sceptile, Swampert, and Blaziken for pretty much every battle, especially online.

Haha, well, I guess Tangrowth is actually my signature Pokémon. It's the only Pokémon I own two of (in separate games) and are trained. I'm particular to my HeartGold Tangrowth though because he is Shiny. He's a Jolly Green Giant! (With a Timid nature...)

465.gif

I would have to say Blastoise. Every time I can get one I train it up :3

He is my favourite pokemon to date even though there are over 600 of pokemon :D

I don't REALLY have one, like the pokemon hasn't been in EVERY team, I'd say only about half, but my supposed signature pokemon is shaping up to be Gardevoir. I plan to make a point on having one in future games, at least at the start of them.

Ninetales. I always have one, even if I started with a fire type. Going to trade a vulpix over to mah Pearl game

I'd say Meowth, except in Gold and Yellow XD
Or any Electric and Water types..Electer :)

And anyways, Meowth can learn Water and Electric types..

Espeon <3 Like seriously, the best special sweeper IMO. Also, after trying something new while playing Crystal, I decided to give Jolteon a chance since I breeded two eevee's.

Jolteon + Magnet + Rain Dance + Thunder = Immediate death to all water Pokemon.

Yeah, it's kick-ass. :D So definitely Espeon & Jolteon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom