• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would your first Pokemon be?

Thinking more literally... I live in a suburb, so I doubt there would be much Pokemon around. But there's a canyon nearby, so my first Pokemon would probably be an Ekans or Zigzagoon :3

a Joltiks I love spiders and it does somewhat resemble a jumping spider which is my fave species
and they're so small screw using pokeball I could just walk around with it on my head or in my pocket

and when it comes time for it to evolve its Gavantula it can walk beside me and we can be best bros or Gals

and as our journey continues we will meet new friends and discover new pokemon

Shuckle would be...

How about Forretress...

Professor Oak.

Or...

Frankly, I'm spoilt for choice.

You realize these line spaces signify pauses of several minutes each?

This takes time, guys.

Last edited:
Mew. It could transform into any Pokémon I desired. :p

Realistically, a Growlithe, a Meowth, a Rattata, or one of the early birds, since they're based on animals in or around my humble abode.

I'd rather start off with a Charmander, a Dratini, a Poochyena or a Tynamo though. :3

Probably a Shaymin. Not because its a legendary, but because I love hedgehogs :)

Or maybe a Joltic, since they're so cute and tiny!

My first pokemon would be either Pikachu or Charzard(so I could travel from city to city easier).

I wouldn't want to start with a fully evolved Pokémon, so probably Eevee (and then evolve it into Vaporeon after finding a Water Stone/getting a little more used to being a trainer). <3

I would want to start my journey with a Riolu, they are extremely loyal and, in my opinion, very intelligent and strong. They also are adorable and I love that they don't actually say their own names like most Pokémon, but communicate through grunts and growls. So cute x3

my favorite evolutionary line is already a starter. I'm a sucker for Charizard lol.

But beyond that..... Eevee would be fun.

Charmander. Eevee. Joltik. Axew. Treecko. Mudkip. Piplup. Snivy. Seviper. Duskull. Totodile. Sandile. Meowth that talks. Skarmory. Sneasel. Psyduck.

Deino
Axew
Gible
trapanch
Druddigen
Dratini
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Skitty XD
Taruos
Aron

Lots of dragon types in there.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom