• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would your four moves be?

Rest (because sleep), Tearful Look (because I cry when I get too overwhelmed by things), Thrash (because I'd be a useless Pokemon if I didn't have at least one physical move XD) and Confuse Ray (because I say things that don't make sense, thus confusing people :D)

• Focus Energy: When I clear out my thoughts and dedicate all of my focus to something, I can get a lot done at one time.
  • Metal Sound: I have a definite love for some music that could be described as "a horrible sound like scraping metal". I could also be described as sounding like that myself, at times. :p
  • Weather Ball: Meteorological stuff is generally pretty fascinating to me, so I think it would be fitting if I had an attack that changes with the weather. My friend suggested this one, but I thought it worked nicely.
  • Mean Look: I've been told my neutral expression can look more than a bit scary to people, even when I don't particularly intend it to... ;_;
Would this make me something like a Steel/Normal type? I'd be okay with that.

• Morning Sun: Mornings are my favorite time of day (especially just before/during the sunrise!), and I spend a lot of time dozing in the sunshine. The ideal day is finding a nice, warm patch of sun and laying there a little while! I entirely understand why this move recovers HP. . .
  • Teatime: Tea is so good! I make it all the time, get all excited to try new kinds, and generally just feel content drinking or sharing it.
  • Grass Knot: My friend (hi..!) suggested this or Solar Beam, and I think it definitely works. I love plants and I'm admittedly kind of small compared to others, so a Grass move that'd use that to my advantage is cool.. ..
  • Yawn: I tend to be pretty sleepy! I actually yawned while typing this sentence, so I think I might be obligated to keep this one.
Psst, Orchid! If you're Steel/Normal, I might be Grass/Normal - we match =D

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom