• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

What would your profession be if you were in the Pokemon world?

colours

» tiny fractures ⭐
Reaction score
  • Staff
Would you make a living battling trainers, doing research, or working at Pokemart? I'm curious to hear!

Drakon

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
I'd probably be a Pokémon researcher given that I'm finishing up my master's degree in biomedical sciences.

prog rocker

Reaction score
I think I would be a researcher, too. Maybe as a Poké-Psychologist to be something different and related to what I'm currently studying.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
I'd like to be a pokemon researcher who travels and observes pokemon in their natural habitat, or maybe even just a trainer so I can travel.

Though knowing my personality, I'd likely just be working at a daycare or staying home and not leaving the house with the company of all the cat pokemon.

FairyTaleDude

Reaction score
I like to think I'd be one of the Gardeners in Kalos, carefully maintaining a nice berry patch somewhere with my cadre of Fairies.

Last edited:

RTLfan

Reaction score
I'd be a Pokemon Ranger because I like nature a lot or someone who travels around the world hoping to spot a legendary Pokemon.

ZephyrSpecs

Pocket Professor
Reaction score
I'd be a Professor. I'm getting my PhD currently in real life. I'd be good at it, too! I might be a Super Nerd in my spare time.

FairyTaleDude

Reaction score
I wanna be a co-ordenator since its so girly lol

Orrrrr Korrina's battle buddy tehehe :D
Ooooh, how could I forget about Coordinating as a profession, that's literally my favorite part of the game!

Unfortunately they don't have any contest halls in Kalos ... maybe we should start one ^^

colours

» tiny fractures ⭐
Reaction score
All I care about is battling so I feel like I'd be a part of the Pokemon League in some fashion, either as a Gym Leader or the Elite Four.

Arcanine10

Reaction score
I'd probably be a wandering trainer, seeing as much of the world as I can while meeting a lot of people and different kind of Pokémon on the way. I think a world of that like Pokémon, I'd be bored easily if I'd settle down somewhere.

Tactician Karina

I'm no fake!
Reaction score
Preferably a trainer going on an adventure with my favorites, with Glameow as my partner Pokémon.

Realistically I'd probably still be a waitress, or working at a PokeMart. At least I could probably be a battler waitress like in gens IV, V, and VI.

Scruffyjay

Reaction score
Pokemon breeder and/or contest coordinator. Being a trainer would be a hobby on the side.