• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would your profession be if you were in the Pokemon world?

I like to think I'd be a superhero. You know, like Blaziken Mask or the Defenders of Kalos. I'd be a mysterious protector who would show up when the time is right to help fight evil. Then I'd probably either work a mundane job by day or be a Pokemon researcher, which I would apply to my crime fighting.

Professor, especially of technologies. Could you not do research on robot Pokémon without gadgets? Nah.

I would also do research on alien technologies too.

I'd like to be some kind of researcher or doctor. It'd probably be super interesting to see how Pokemon biology works, especially since they all have such unique characteristics and abilities.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom