• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would your profession be if you were in the Pokemon world?

I'd probably be a Pokémon researcher given that I'm finishing up my master's degree in biomedical sciences.

I'd like to be a pokemon researcher who travels and observes pokemon in their natural habitat, or maybe even just a trainer so I can travel.

Though knowing my personality, I'd likely just be working at a daycare or staying home and not leaving the house with the company of all the cat pokemon.

I like to think I'd be one of the Gardeners in Kalos, carefully maintaining a nice berry patch somewhere with my cadre of Fairies.

Last edited:
I'd be a Pokemon Ranger because I like nature a lot or someone who travels around the world hoping to spot a legendary Pokemon.

I wanna be a co-ordenator since its so girly lol

Orrrrr Korrina's battle buddy tehehe :D

I wanna be a co-ordenator since its so girly lol

Orrrrr Korrina's battle buddy tehehe :D
Ooooh, how could I forget about Coordinating as a profession, that's literally my favorite part of the game!

Unfortunately they don't have any contest halls in Kalos ... maybe we should start one ^^

I'd probably be a wandering trainer, seeing as much of the world as I can while meeting a lot of people and different kind of Pokémon on the way. I think a world of that like Pokémon, I'd be bored easily if I'd settle down somewhere.

Preferably a trainer going on an adventure with my favorites, with Glameow as my partner Pokémon.

Realistically I'd probably still be a waitress, or working at a PokeMart. At least I could probably be a battler waitress like in gens IV, V, and VI.

i think i'd be a wandering trainer too, like RK9 said. i wouldnt want to settle down because i also... get bored easily. the pokeworld is very fun to explore, so yea.. that way i can meet a lot of people and see interesting things with my pokemon, and also battle too. like what ash does lol

If contests were like they are in the anime, I’d be a coordinator for sure. (Even though I don’t like being in the spotlight...)

I’d also farm a lot of berries, so maybe I would end up selling them?

I would be someone who enjoys research and making notes of what I learn along the way, as well as being a friend to people that I meet and casually spend time hanging out with our pokemon.

Definitely being a trainer, Pokemon battling sounds a lot of fun to do every day. That and I would uncover the mysteries of legends around the Pokemon world while traveling with Pokemon.

Last edited:
I would definitely become a Police officer because it's action filled and people will be able to depend upon me.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom