• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would your reaction be if Ash lost the Sinnoh league?

How would you feel if Ash lost the Sinnoh league

• Total voters
i'd be like surprise surprise now he's gunna go emo for three to four episodes until he gets home then he will instantly recover then three to four fillers and cue next regional adventure
seriously i'm not watching it anymore i find the current anime infuryating the new charicters just tick me off They just act realy retarded most of the time also Ash's team ug:eek:hdear:
Pikachu: over powered (then again it always has been)
Monferno: hmm i know it has evolved but i don't know whats it's like
Grotle: eh he's ok
Gliscore: grow some balls man
staravia: ug not strong at all
Buizle: hmm he seems to be budding potentail same he's got a trainer who'll do nothing about it and leave it there to rot

i voted somewhat disappointed because the new anime wasn't as good as it used to be now its all boring if it was more exicting i'd vote greatly disappointed

I know he probably won't win, but I feel that he should at least increase in rank. I mean, I never liked Ash's loss in Hoenn (I mean, yeah, he would lose anyways, but couldn't the writers at LEAST try to increase his rank before having him lose? Is it TOO MUCH to ask for a rank increase? I mean, if he doesn't increase his rank now, then he's hopeless.). I don't care if he beats paul or not, or if he even wins the league and fights the Sinnoh Elite 4 or not. The only thing that matters is that he at least increases in rank.

And BTW, just so you would know:

1st Place = Champion [not to be confused with the one ranking higher than an Elite 4 member]

2nd Place = Top 4

3rd Place = Top 8

4th Place = Top 16

5th Place = Top 32

6th Place = Top 48

7th Place = Top 64

8th Place = Top 82

So, basically, by saying 3rd or 4th place, you implied that Ash should make either top 16 or top 8. If he does top 16, then he would be back at his Kanto Region self in terms of placement. If he does the Top 8, he would be stuck and have never improved. The only surefire way to show that one has improved is if they increase in rank.

Seems you don't understand me right. I already explained to you where I want to see Satoshi and where I think he ends. Saying place three or four I equalize this with the soccer world championship because this form is more common. We don't know yet in which way the League will be held. However according to your dimensioning I should say place 2 so you can understand.

"SEE GUYS I WAS RIGHT >8D! WRITERS NEVER FORESHADOW! *insert witch chuckle here*"

Probably like that.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom