• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What youtube video did you watch last?

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
i mean the text-to-speach can be a bit grating but still
It almost makes me want to play D&D and fail miserably at doing something wierd like that...

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
i mean i do kinda dislike the game in question, so props to them for actually finding a way to make it interesting enough for me to watch.that and this bloke's making one of these on the best PMD game, Explorers of Sky, so I may as well binge-watch this while i wait for more of that.

also, the bit where other people actually start getting involved is around 8:30 in, just saying.

FinnishPokéFan92

The ocean is my Cloyster.
Reaction score
i mean i do kinda dislike the game in question, so props to them for actually finding a way to make it interesting enough for me to watch.that and this bloke's making one of these on the best PMD game, Explorers of Sky, so I may as well binge-watch this while i wait for more of that.

also, the bit where other people actually start getting involved is around 8:30 in, just saying.
I personally prefer Super to Sky, but whatever. I'm glad you found this too. I myself found it while it was midway through, and I wholeheartedly recommend that you watch both of these dubs, because you can tell that they put a lot of time and effort into them.