• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

What youtube video did you watch last?

Byleth's best alt
Reaction score
"Because if you try to play Fates without pair-up you really, really handicap yourself; and same with Awakening." < this I heavily disagree with unless you're playing Lunatic Mode (and Lunatic+ for Awakening), otherwise Awakening and Fates can be beat without the use of pair-ups. And those two games aren't even super hard to beat without pair-ups in other modes, Hard Mode gives a challenge but still doable without using the mechanic lol. Otherwise great video of his, and Fates did pair-up right so hopefully it's like that in Three Houses. (also bring back Clever Mode from GotHW pls)

Byleth's best alt
Reaction score
I'm not hurt about Cristina Vee not being Edelgard, used to sort of like her but now I don't care too much for her. Can't wait to hear who's in FETH in English though, hopefully some actual fresh, new talent that hasn't been in practically everything under the sun.