• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What youtube video did you watch last?

Reaction score
Gonna go with Blue Lions on my second playthrough even though it has the most characters I like of the three Magic Knights squads houses. Will definitely try and recruit Linhardt, Dorothea, and Ferdinand in both my Golden Deer and Blue Lions run though (if they are recruitable ofc).

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Live Action Mulan trailer

I’ve been really disappointed by the Live Action remakes but this looks really good.

Reaction score
I just like that Three Houses is taking some cues from GotHW (and a bit from the Tellius duology). Regardless please let the next remake be FE4 Nintendo and IS.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
This intro video for the Golden Deer House in Fire Emblem: Three Houses:

Claude's voice... yep, looks like I'm going to be going with the Golden Deer in my first playthrough.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score

The wait for Fafner The Beyond to get cut into a TV release in December is just killing me. It's my favorite anime franchise and I just... I just need to know what happens and I find myself rewatching the previous OPs and EDs and AMVs for the show a lot. ;_; this one is my favorite ending because it has Koyo in it for a sec toward the end in that cool longcoat