• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What youtube video did you watch last?

I have ten cents on me right now.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
「FOREVER HERE・・・WE ARE」
Reaction score

I know the intent of the topic is just to post the link and not comment on them, but I gotta say that after watching this video I'm glad I got to purchase all DS Pokemon games (only one version of each, but still) a few years ago. IIRC I paid around $40 each and they were all the Japanese version, while now they're much more rare and it's around $200 each (if you're lucky enough to find them lol).

「僕らは絶対また会うぜ。」*OUT FOR SUMMER~*
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/(maybe)

I know the intent of the topic is just to post the link and not comment on them, but I gotta say that after watching this video I'm glad I got to purchase all DS Pokemon games (only one version of each, but still) a few years ago. IIRC I paid around $40 each and they were all the Japanese version, while now they're much more rare and it's around $200 each (if you're lucky enough to find them lol).
That's impressive!
I just have the roms of the Pokemon games, as I don't have a バイト. Someday when I have a legit job I might try to collect all the games because it seems fun to collect and show off, eventually.