• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

I have a bad habit of watching all sorts of stupid videos at 2 am when I should be asleep. Well, for example, I can watch a documentary about pelicans, about where they live, what they eat, how they breed, and who hunts them. Or I can watch DIY videos showing how to make an evening dress from an old T-shirt, or how to make an interior element from a bottle. Or I can watch the top stars who don't shave their armpits. Or I can watch someone who proves that the earth is flat. I don't know how I find such videos and I don't know why I watch them if I don't need them.

This surprisingly in-depth explanation about what counts as a mainline Mario game and what doesn't.

WARNING: Once you seen the video, you can't unsee it. Contains images of that jackass Scott Morrison playing the ukulele and singing and ruining April Sun in Cuba by Dragon (apologies to Dragon on behalf of Australia for that jackass ruining one of your greatest songs).

Back
Top Bottom