• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What youtube video did you watch last?

christmas takoyaki

「願う!大丈夫!きっと嬉しいだぜ!」
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
I get incredibly nostalgic, for the '90s and 2000s despite having only lived in the 2000s. Probably because of my consumption of older anime as a kid.

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Curiously watching Dr Dray's new video on facial cleanser reformulations lol, I've been into skincare for a while now and I use this product so I wanted to see what's changed \o/

TheCapsFan

Flowers for Vases
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Mic The Snare is probably my new favorite YouTuber. Editing style and humor reminiscent of Scott the Woz, with the musical knowledge and passion of theneedledrop.

christmas takoyaki

「願う!大丈夫!きっと嬉しいだぜ!」
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
i tend to watch this video quite often, the dance seems pretty fun and the song itself is pretty catchy. the girl with silver hair and the guy on the right are both pretty cute. it also hits my soft spot for 2000s anime.