• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

As you may remember, I previously posted that horrific video that traumatised the forums that almost saw me banned for posting graphic content (of that jackass playing a ukulele and massacring April Sun in Cuba by Dragon). Well, I found a remix that I don't think you deserve to see (the world didn't ask for this remix, nor deserved it). Again, a warning that it contains images of that jackass Scott Morrison playing a ukulele and massacring April Sun in Cuba). No doubt a lifetime ban will follow for me, but I had a good run.

Last edited:

Lately I've been watching ride POVs to try and determine which ones I'd feel comfortable trying myself. I'm not a fan of rides at all, but I think it would be a waste to visit Disney World without experiencing a single one. I still have to convince my boyfriend anyway...

You may remember that last night, I put up a clip of what happened on The Amazing Race (the moment that was filmed on February 28 2022) in that "What did you watch on television last" thread (I watched the episode in full before putting up the clip. Well, this video features the teams that didn't return to Season 33 of The Amazing Race following the 19 month interruption and why they didn't return (one of the teams were ready to return when tragedy struck).

As news of the axing of Neighbours is spreading around the world, I found one of the most infamous moments in the history of the show. Yes, it's Bouncer's dream. And believe it or not, one of the options on the TV Tonight poll on how Neighbours should end has an option of it all being Bouncer's dream.

I found a video, and yes it's about a certain rapper (Soulja Boy) who sold video games consoles, and this video is from Lady Decade on YouTube about Soulja Boy and his video game scam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom